Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Unlocking remaing goals

Lightbulb reopen past goal ovens and locked recipes on other ovens

alot of people including myself that play bakery story think that we should be given the chance or option to buy the past goal ovens that are in the store that have locks on them still whether it be gems or coins.there are alot of ovens that people who started the game after those goals can no longer get which i think is unfaair to alot of people and im not the only one who thinks so. there are alot of other people want the chance to own the ovens as well. also alot of people want the rainbow oven brought back including myself this is another thing alot of people talk about is wanting the chance to own the rainbow oven. it is a really nice oven and many people will like the chance of owning this oven. also on some ovens available there are recipes that are locked on them from past goals. which i think is unfair that out of 3 or 4 options of recipes there is only 1 available to cook and the rest are locked. there are ovens like the deep sea oven that only have 1 recipe out of 3 unlocked. everyone should have the opportunity to unlcok or buy with coiins the remaining recipes on those ovens. lastly one other thing alot of people talk about is expanding your bakery is far to expensive. it takes everyone far too long to get enough coins to expand. not everyone can afford to buy the gems all the time so we have to use coins which takes months or longer to get enough to expand. i hope that these will be given some thought as there are alot of people inclludiing myself that would like these opportunities. thanks

Rhino Keeper
    I think every player want this, every one of them want to be able to unlock past ovens that they missed.
    So.pliz, let's US have a chance to get them all

Unlock old appliances!!

There are PLENTY of ovens and other appliances that are locked by goals, goals that you could play several years ago. Newer players want those items too!
    PLEASE make the locked ovens and other appliances available for purchase during a limited period of time.
    (You can even make them cost diamonds, I would pay real money to get them!)

Old Goal Appliances/Bakery Story

Hey guys! I've been a BS player for years but unfortunately have not aquired all of the old goal appliances, like coffee maker etc. There should be an update soon as to where you can purchase old goal appliances with gems or coins! Has anyone discussed this with anyone?

I definitely agree with the other players. It would be nice to be able to unlock or purchase the old appliance goals. It's frustrating to purchase a new appliance wait for the parts, only to find out that you can only make some of the recipes. One idea is to have posted on here the original wallpaper and flooring purchase for the appliance, along with the additional purchases to unlock the rest of the recipes. Kind of like an Easter egg. Could be available 3 months to a year after goal is over.

New Resident
    Love to see old goals reopened

Farm Supplier
    Me too. I’ve played for over 10 years and there several ovens I would love to have. Please give us the option!

Old goals

Release the older goals that we don?t have access too new players as well as old players would love the older goal with all the recipes unlocked I for one don?t like spending coins nor gems for a stove or oven that has only one recipe RELEASE ALL THE OLDER GOAL OVENS

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sassylawler View Post
    Release the older goals that we don?t have access too new players as well as old players would love the older goal with all the recipes unlocked I for one don?t like spending coins nor gems for a stove or oven that has only one recipe RELEASE ALL THE OLDER GOAL OVENS
    Merged to existing thread of this topic.

New Resident
    I would not mind paying gems to unlock/replay expired goals. I think 100 gems each for the 15-30 day goals is a fair price. And 50 gems each for the 5 day goals is more than fair.
    Last edited by iamrelicym; 09-14-19 at 10:08 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast