Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Unlocking remaing goals

Farm Supplier
    I agree, please offer old goals.

i Totally agree. Also, with new players, we aren?t at a high enough level and not given enough time to level up to buy the appliances to complete the quests, events or whatever they are called.

I played it very once already the bakery story and restaurante story. I play for new one now but the things which can be gained by the old aims (table, chair, wallpaper, ornamental pieces) unfortunately cannot be reached already. I would be glad so much if I would be able to get them again!

Farm Supplier
    Yes!! I'd like to unlock recipes I never was able to finish.

New Resident
    I agree with everyone else. How about starting out with 1 or 2 older stoves/ovens and put it up as a non timed goals like the king goal at the beginning.(sorry don't remember the name of it). So that way we can have the stove plus all the dishes open to cook.

I?ve never finished a goal yet I?ve been playing a hole yr that should do this or give more time on goal I get to the last of it and then the last recipe takes 10 hours and I only have 12 hours left and I go it?s like it?s impossible

I bought the Cauldron oven and wondered why it wouldn't open up all the recipes. It's super frustrating to spend the time to afford it and then spend time getting the parts....only to find out that I will never be able to access all of its recipes.

Please open up past goals because stuff like this make me not want to play. It's a rip-off basically.

New Resident

Make old goals available

I have recently started playing Bakery Story and I am loving it! The only issue I have is regarding the goals. Whenever I build new appliances, there are always recipes that I cannot make because they?re acheived through goals.

A lot of other players and myself consider this unfair. You build and pay, yet there is almost no use to the appliance.

I would suggest that you make previous goals available once someone buys a certain appliance or every once in a while for all players. Just add the same amount of time and goals the players got when the goal orginally became available. In this way the other players will not feel c h e a t e d out of the goal.

Hope this helps! This has been a such an annoying part of the game, that really shows through the forum. I hope you listen to the players and help us gain acces to previous goals by unlocking them in the same way and in the same timeframe the other players did.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345