Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Clearing hidden stone

Executive Chef
    Has happened to me several times - normally it is hidden behind a trees from yet unexpanded plots. Sometimes I try to place something on the plot ( like habitat, which covers the entire plot) - to see where exactly is the obstacle . If I'm lucky then sometimes I've been able to even click on the obstacle then and remove it - just watch when you see the " pay coins in the bottom corner" - sometimes you are able to find it - even if you don't see the obstacle itself.

If this doesn't work - then yeah - you need to expand, until you can see.

Executive Chef
    I've had this happen many times, perhaps in expand mode if there were bubbles above the obstacles so they were easily reached it would help. Who wants to finally get enough runes expand so they can get a habitat to put in half of the animals thrown out in the event just to find you can't clear objects and are stuck. Add issue to the long list :/

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I've had this happen many times, perhaps in expand mode if there were bubbles above the obstacles so they were easily reached it would help. Who wants to finally get enough runes expand so they can get a habitat to put in half of the animals thrown out in the event just to find you can't clear objects and are stuck. Add issue to the long list :/
    Excellent idea!

Executive Chef
    It's happened to me so many times, so I always try to move a habitat first then see where they are then start clearing obstacles. For the ones I cnt see, I zoom in and click like crazy and that's always worked for me - iv even recommended this on the forum. This time it's just not happening! So I will start gathering runes to clear the land beside it so I can get those obstacles - and pray that the same thing dsnt happen on next expansion

I keep trying to add a screen shot to see where u are stuck but it keeps giving me an error that I can't add the image, I never had this issue I play on android and zoom in and click everything to clear the space I also hover a habitat over it to see if I am missing anything. I hope when u expand u can see what was wrong! Best of luck!

Banned
    Ugh, I hate it when this happens. You may be able to contact support. It's ludicrous to make it so you can't access the obstacles you are required to clear, and then you have to wait another week (that's how long it takes me to save up for an expansion) to clear another space next to it to see if that helps.

Executive Chef
    Soooooo, I cleared the expansion next to the area I was blocked. I managed to reach the two obstacles! One is currently clearing and the second says its ready to clear (the axe is above it) but........can I touch the axe? No!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Soooooo, I cleared the expansion next to the area I was blocked. I managed to reach the two obstacles! One is currently clearing and the second says its ready to clear (the axe is above it) but........can I touch the axe? No!
    Looks like you do need to contact Support: support form for further help. Please contact them.

Executive Chef
    It's ok. I fixed it.
    Don't want to be a pest lol

Grand Emperor
    You're definitely not and I'm sure Support will be happy to help anyone with issues. Glad that you fixed it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast