Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Clearing hidden stone

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I'm sure you've clicked all over but just can't get to it.. Only thing I can think of besides waiting for another expansion, is if you have to room to clear out a fire (or coin habitat) delete that habitat, move the blocking one, clear obstacle, then repurchase fire habitat.. If you can't move animals off of a coin habitat then next expansion is only thing I think of.. Maybe someone else has another solution
    Yes that is the best solution Bentley. Or else if you can rotate the blocking habitat to see the blocking Stone. But that doesn't work always either. I had the same thing happen to me, but I was able to remove some decos and consolidate a bunch of habitats to move the one I needed and free up the obstacle. I know it's a royal pain when that happens. And some habitats (like the melody music one) are huge and take up big space. It's a shame if you have to wait to expand again as getting to 80 runes takes time. Best of luck and carry on. J

Thank you all, have contacted support and keeping fingers crossed ��

Fashion Designer
    Sometimes you can zoom way in to the space and manage to tap on the obstacles. My other suggestion would be, if you can afford it, to sell a farm for the room to move things around and then buy it back when you're done.

had the same situation last night. I rotated the tall habitat, and the tall habitat went "invisible" (probably poor internet connection or poor OS?) for a few seconds, allowing visibility of the obstacle, i quickly clicked on the obstacle to remove it

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You can also contact support to see if an agent can removed this .
    support.storm8.com >> submit a request
    Tried support kooky and they replied that support doesn't answer gameplay questions or give advice

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bentleyboy01 View Post
    Tried support kooky and they replied that support doesn't answer gameplay questions or give advice
    Did you ask Support to help you remove? If not, you can ask them to.

Quote Originally Posted by bentleyboy01 View Post
    Please PM me your ticket number. Thank you!

Executive Chef

Can't clear obstructions

Hey, iv just done my latest expansion, (one of the new plots, right at the end of the map then one down....sorry, my description is rubbish lol, it's beside my gate of the gods habitat) there was a 20 hour obstacle there which I'm in the middle of clearing. When I try to move a habitat there (to see if I have cleared all foliage) it's showing two red squares....iv tried all my usual tricks to clear them and I just cnt access them! Anything u cld do wld b much appreciated!

Grand Emperor
    I had mine blocked by a habitat previously. I zoomed in and rotated the habitat to get a better view. Took me many tries before I managed to click on it. Hope this helps but if not, you can contact Support: support form and have the Agent to assist you.

Executive Chef
    Thanks, perhaps my next expansion will allow me some freedom to try again

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast