Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Clearing hidden stone

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Radalia View Post
    Entered a help request over the weekend to have a blocked rock cleared for me and received the same 'we can't help you' response. T# []
    Sorry about this and thank you for your pm. Let me check on this and get back to you. Thanks.

HELP!! can not use 2 expansion plots because there are rocks, etc. that I need to clear but the adjacent habitats cover them up. I have tried rotating the habitats but it does not help. Please tell me what to do. I would like to buy new habitats and add animals but can not use my land.
    Thanks

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Equinox14 View Post
    HELP!! can not use 2 expansion plots because there are rocks, etc. that I need to clear but the adjacent habitats cover them up. I have tried rotating the habitats but it does not help. Please tell me what to do. I would like to buy new habitats and add animals but can not use my land.
    Thanks
    Someone suggested selling off a farm which will give you space to move things and clear the rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by natxjkkggg View Post
    Sell your evolution flower, move the habitation to get to the rock and buy the flower back for 500 coins!
    How do you sell the evolution flower.?

Rhino Keeper
    I have had this problem before as well. Now I make sure to arrange all habitats where a standard habitat is always on the edges for expansion, earth, fire, nature or water. They never seem to get in the way. All new habitats are moved to the interior sections, especially the taller ones. Good Luck everyone!

Rhino Keeper

Obstruction won?t clear prevents large habitat placeing. The little axe ain?t sharp

Can some one please help ? I seem to have an obstruction for about a month now in newly cleared plots . The little axe is visible but when tapped on it doesn?t clear the obstruction. It?s all the wat to the left on lower area at the very end. Could some one please clear this glitch.

Executive Chef
    Don't know exactly what you mean. Are you talking about this area?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180810_163646.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	71.1 KB 
ID:	46554

That's a area you can't expand to. So you can't clear this spot.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Don't know exactly what you mean. Are you talking about this area?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180810_163646.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	71.1 KB 
ID:	46554

That's a area you can't expand to. So you can't clear this spot.
    Go all the way to your left the last six spots in between the middle two can’t clear a rock or tree. It’s between two small fire habitats. Can’t place large ones.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by supster50 View Post
    Can some one please help ? I seem to have an obstruction for about a month now in newly cleared plots . The little axe is visible but when tapped on it doesn?t clear the obstruction. It?s all the wat to the left on lower area at the very end. Could some one please clear this glitch.
    Can you zoom in and post a screenshot?

Banned
    Blargh! Now I have an object I can't tap on to clear, and it is next to an unexpanded area, so there is no way for me to clear it until I open the next block in about 10 days (it takes that long to get Runes when you need 99 of them). So I sold off a grand farm and put a big farm or whatever in this spot until I can clear the small obstruction. Now I won't be able to grow as much food for a while. It sounds as though there is no sense in contacting S8 about it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345