Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Clearing hidden stone

Rhino Keeper

Clearing hidden stone

My expansions are completely full so can't move anything to get to rock to clear it from new expansion.
    I can't afford to buy 70 runes right now - just to move something over to get to that rock to remove it.
    How can I remove it if I can't get to it to click it??

Ipad Air
    Jentlezat
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-31-16 at 01:40 PM. Reason: removed email- privacy

Fashion Designer
    Sell your evolution flower, move the habitation to get to the rock and buy the flower back for 500 coins!

The Honorable Panda
    I did the same thing this morning so I could arrange my habitats.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I did the same thing this morning so I could arrange my habitats.
    I tried to sell my evolution temple because I have an unmovable rock behind a habitat and the sell button is blacked out. I have tried rotating the habitat and the rock is still unreachable. Please help! It takes forever to get enough runes to expand. I bought gems and now I can't buy a new habitat with this unreachable rock in the way.

I am not sure if it makes a difference (this is just my second time posting in the forums) but I am level 100 and the habitat that has a rock hidden behind it is the Gate of the gods.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by grammysdragon View Post
    I tried to sell my evolution temple because I have an unmovable rock behind a habitat and the sell button is blacked out. I have tried rotating the habitat and the rock is still unreachable. Please help! It takes forever to get enough runes to expand. I bought gems and now I can't buy a new habitat with this unreachable rock in the way.
    I believe the option to sell the temple has been removed.
    Please contact support so an agent can assist you.

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us

Thank you so much for your help, Kooky Panda. I have sent a request. Fingers crossed that there is a solution to my problem

*I thought I would update in case anyone else has this problem*

Although you cannot sell the temple, you can sell a cleared farm plot, move the habitat, and then clear the obstacle. You can then move the habitat back in place and re-buy the farm plot. Although I didn't find this out until too late for the habitat sale, Agent Marty did help me with the rock . Hopefully, this will help some one else!
    Last edited by grammysdragon; 01-31-17 at 05:43 AM.

Clearing hidden stone

I expanded to a new area and need to clear the stones, however One stone is hidden by a tall adjoining habitat. I emptied the habitat but am unable to move it as I have no empty plots, only the newest that has the rock. It won't let me hightlight the rock as each time I end up highlighting the tall habitat. Has anyone got a suggestion, it's a special gate of the gods habitat

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bentleyboy01 View Post
    I expanded to a new area and need to clear the stones, however One stone is hidden by a tall adjoining habitat. I emptied the habitat but am unable to move it as I have no empty plots, only the newest that has the rock. It won't let me hightlight the rock as each time I end up highlighting the tall habitat. Has anyone got a suggestion, it's a special gate of the gods habitat
    I'm sure you've clicked all over but just can't get to it.. Only thing I can think of besides waiting for another expansion, is if you have to room to clear out a fire (or coin habitat) delete that habitat, move the blocking one, clear obstacle, then repurchase fire habitat.. If you can't move animals off of a coin habitat then next expansion is only thing I think of.. Maybe someone else has another solution

The Honorable Panda
    You can also contact support to see if an agent can removed this .
    support.storm8.com >> submit a request

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast