Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Event rainbow spring issues

Hi, I have the same problem with my Rainbow Spring not working - I have tried all the 'fixes' and am playing with latest version of game and ios. I updated to version 2.6.3 on Jan 20th. My rainbow spring stopped working today sometime.
    Please help! I'm not going to win a Unicorn (or even ever manage enough trophies for a foal) but I would like to hold onto 5th or 6th spot!
    Last edited by loulou1209; 01-24-17 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Typo

Grand Emperor
    Oh no, you too!

Ok, guys, my best advise for you now is to take screenshots of your Rank screen in case we need it later. For now, I'm not sending anyone to Support as event will be over by the time they revert. I'll get someone to post (if I'm not online) as soon as we have more updates.

New Resident
    Thank you Rynetory for your help I hope they will be able to let us all know why they have stopped working.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by covon View Post
    Thank you Rynetory for your help I hope they will be able to let us all know why they have stopped working.
    You very welcome. Dont worry, they will investigate and work on a fix if this turns out to be a bug. I'll keep track of this as well so we wont have future issues.

New Resident
    Sorry not sure how to add screenshot from iPad.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1950.PNG 
Views:	26 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	35612And I now have this issue. It was fine up until about 1.5-2 hours ago. Now I just get it like it is a decoration. It is time to collect and I can't do it. This is frustrating, since this is going to be another ~100 to get me to the goal. :S Of course, by the time this gets fixed (if it gets fixed) it will probably be too late. But hopefully they can figure out what happened so it doesn't happen again.

Farm Supplier
    Just to let you know that I am also now having the same issue. I have taken screenshots of my Rainbow Springs and leader board and will post them here in a few moments as soon as I create a Photobucket account to handle the pictures. This issue has only been apparent to me in the last hour or two. It has been working fine for the last 24 hours or so, since purchasing the boost.

I'm unimpressed - spent real money for an expensive gem-purchased boost which is letting me down at the very end of the event. Just in the time it took me to take the photos I have lost my 5th place on the leaderboard. If I drop out of the 4th-6th bunch and get a lesser prize I will be very disgruntled.

EDIT: Screenshots as follows

I took note of your rank pic and removed it due to privacy reasons. Thank you. Rynetory2

Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-24-17 at 09:00 AM.
    ID is ArlettesFarm. Level 52. New neighbours always welcome - add me and I'll confirm as soon as I get back online.

The timer on my rainbow spring has also gone
    ID Nastylilhobbits Farm name Lellibear

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ArlettesFarm View Post

I took note of your rank pic and removed it due to privacy reasons. Thank you. Rynetory2
    Thank you, Rynetory2 - I didn't think of that! I'm so sorry - thanks for taking care of it.
    ID is ArlettesFarm. Level 52. New neighbours always welcome - add me and I'll confirm as soon as I get back online.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast