Thread: Leaderboard spin - multiple spins

Leaderboard spin - multiple spins

I've just experienced a major glitch on my second farm, after doing the spin to win I was rewarded with 273 points, if that wasn't strange enough to get so many points in one go, it then popped up twice more and I have just gone from 16th place to third. Surely this can't be fair on the people who have actually put the work in to get where they are, and I can't imagine I'm the only person this has happened to?
    ID Nastylilhobbits Farm name Lellibear

Quote Originally Posted by darkmornings View Post
    Have you recieved love notes from the other players yet? I've been taking screen shots of my leaderboard regularly because of the problems others have been having. I'm not sure the first spin was a mistake although I've never received more than 30ish points from the wheel. I'm not sure that more isn't possible. The other 2 times is weird. Have you contacted storm8?
    It's not just me that's been worried about the glitches in the game and taking screenshots then I'm more than 16,000 points ahead of second place on my main farm and I'm still worried I may get overtaken due to the glitches.
    The first spin I thought maybe lower levels just get awarded more points to even things out as I mainly get given fences on my main farm, then it just kept going and I'm now less than 100 points behind second place.
    I haven't reported it yet, I'm hoping someone from Storm8 will see this so I can give them the details of my second farm and get the glitch points removed from it.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Nastylilhobbits View Post
    It's not just me that's been worried about the glitches in the game and taking screenshots then I'm more than 16,000 points ahead of second place on my main farm and I'm still worried I may get overtaken due to the glitches.
    The first spin I thought maybe lower levels just get awarded more points to even things out as I mainly get given fences on my main farm, then it just kept going and I'm now less than 100 points behind second place.
    I haven't reported it yet, I'm hoping someone from Storm8 will see this so I can give them the details of my second farm and get the glitch points removed from it.
    I've reported your multiple spins over to the team. Can you post the Storm8 ID of your 2nd farm or you can send it to me via private message for further investigation? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I've reported your multiple spins over to the team. Can you post the Storm8 ID of your 2nd farm or you can send it to me via private message for further investigation? Thanks.
    The ID is BooEllaJoMary.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I've passed in your id. Thanks for your help.
    Thank you

We took a look at your game but we didn't see any issues. Did the wheel give you any error messages when the issue occurred, or did you happen to get any screenshots? Did you notice anything else unusual on your Farm? Have you encountered the issue again? There are lots of Leaderboard Points to be won from the wheel, so it's possible you just had a pretty lucky spin.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    We took a look at your game but we didn't see any issues. Did the wheel give you any error messages when the issue occurred, or did you happen to get any screenshots? Did you notice anything else unusual on your Farm? Have you encountered the issue again? There are lots of Leaderboard Points to be won from the wheel, so it's possible you just had a pretty lucky spin.
    No, there haven't been any other issues, when I went to collect the points from the spin, I had very few points beforehand, then the collect screen from the spin to win popped up twice more, so definitely a glitch and not a lucky spin as I went from around 300 points to over a thousand, and the points to collect showed 273.

Grand Emperor
    This is a strange one indeed. Hope you'll be able to capture screenshots if it happens again. Appreciate your updates on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nastylilhobbits View Post
    No, there haven't been any other issues, when I went to collect the points from the spin, I had very few points beforehand, then the collect screen from the spin to win popped up twice more, so definitely a glitch and not a lucky spin as I went from around 300 points to over a thousand, and the points to collect showed 273.
    Thanks so much for that update! The team will be taking a look at the wheel and I'll make sure to forward your information along.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!