Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 60 of 60

Thread: Event rainbow spring issues

  1. #51
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,420
    Hello everyone! Can you check your games and see if the timers are back? Please let me know!

  2. #52
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    113
    My time was already set to automatic. Also, an update, with 3.5 hours to go, it turned back on(?). I was able to collect from it and complete the personal goal. That was weird. I didn't do anything different between when it stopped working and when it started working again.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1951.PNG 
Views:	2 
Size:	914.1 KB 
ID:	35631

  3. #53
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hello everyone! Can you check your games and see if the timers are back? Please let me know!
    Hi, SparklyOctopus! Yes, after a force quit and then restarting the game, my timer is back and I was able to collect leaderboard points. At least I got one final collection in before the end of the event...

    Thank you!
    ID is ArlettesFarm. Level 52. New neighbours always welcome - add me and I'll confirm as soon as I get back online.

  4. #54
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,181
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hello everyone! Can you check your games and see if the timers are back? Please let me know!
    Yes, now the timer is working again, but what about the lost points from the mine? I did not get points from the mine for 3 or 4 days get?

  5. #55
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4
    Hi sparklyOctopus, Yes my timer just worked then with only 3 hours left but what about the hours it hasn't been working. I'm out of points from not being able to collect from it since 17.54.11 this is very disappointing. Thank you for working it out even though I have lost points.

  6. #56
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    258
    Hi SparklyOctopus,

    I also restarted my game and my Rainbow Springs are ready to collect.
    Thanks and thanks Rynetory

  7. #57
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,420
    Awesome! Glad to hear it's working again. You shouldn't encounter this going forward.

  8. #58
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Awesome! Glad to hear it's working again. You shouldn't encounter this going forward.
    I wanted to ask S8 about how not being able to collect for so long we were unable to collect from the Rainbow Boosts so close to the end of the event. I've been in bed with a migraine all day so any activity today has been my kind husband trying to help me move up the ladder. However he didn't understand the Boosts may work again though they weren't working when he started thus meaning any chance of moving up were minimal.

    I congratulate those who earned the Unicorn pony. It took a lot of hard work. These comments are in no way meant to take away from their achievement.

    It was just a very disheartening event overall.

  9. #59
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie0105 View Post
    I wanted to ask S8 about how not being able to collect for so long we were unable to collect from the Rainbow Boosts so close to the end of the event. I've been in bed with a migraine all day so any activity today has been my kind husband trying to help me move up the ladder. However he didn't understand the Boosts may work again though they weren't working when he started thus meaning any chance of moving up were minimal.

    I congratulate those who earned the Unicorn pony. It took a lot of hard work. These comments are in no way meant to take away from their achievement.

    It was just a very disheartening event overall.
    Sorry about that! We were able to fix the issue near the end of the event. If you have a ticket with Support, please PM me the ticket. I'll try to get someone to help you.

  10. #60
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Sorry about that! We were able to fix the issue near the end of the event. If you have a ticket with Support, please PM me the ticket. I'll try to get someone to help you.
    I couldn't put in a ticket as I was too sick. Thanks anyway.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •