Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Event rainbow spring issues

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear that everyone. xellosspoo, ArlettesFarm, and Nastylilhobbits, could you try setting your time to automatic to see if that will fix the Rainbow Spring?

New Resident
    Hi there,
    I have the same issue with the rainbow spring. It doesn't show a timer and I can't collect from it anymore...

I'm on iPad Air 2, Farm Story 2 version 2.6.3

Don't think I can catch up from my current third place to get the unicorn now and am out of gems for further boosts now. 

Upload of screenshot is currently failing as it seems to be too large. I'll try to upload it asap...

Edit: my time is set to automatic. Tried a complete restart an everything suggested earlier in this thread with no success.

Edit2 with screenshot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0003.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	247.1 KB 
ID:	35626  
    Last edited by nessj813; 01-24-17 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Sorry to hear that everyone. xellosspoo, ArlettesFarm, and Nastylilhobbits, could you try setting your time to automatic to see if that will fix the Rainbow Spring?
    My time is already set to automatic, I've also tried deleting and reinstalling the game but nothing has changed.
    ID Nastylilhobbits Farm name Lellibear

Farm Supplier
    For me, the booster does not work anymore. The same problem occurred at the last LB event. We pay 100 Gems for a booster and a couple of hours before the event is turned off?

Rhino Keeper
    Mine aren't working anymore either. Had like 40 minutes to go to be able to collect points from them.

Grand Emperor
    @ Alida2014, FunkyJM, nessj813 - can you try SparklyOctopus's suggestion as well?

Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    @ Alida2014, FunkyJM, nessj813 - can you try SparklyOctopus's suggestion as well?
    My time is already set to automatic

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Hi sweet

My time is set automatically already... Just put it off and back on again but nothing showing up

Executive Chef
    Hello my rainbow spring still does not work, has deleted FarmStory 2 and re-installed. I did not get any points from the mine for the last 3 days. I'm missing cira 400 points to get the Unicorn Foal, I do not know if I can get it now.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast