Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Event rainbow spring issues

Event rainbow spring issues

Hi, i bought a rainbow spring for an event, but when taping on it nothing appears. Tried to reinstal game and restart my iphone. Nothing helps.

Grand Emperor
    Which game version are you using? Can you click on your spring and take a screenshot and post here?

farm story 2 2.6.2. screen shot below

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	farm story 2.png 
Views:	63 
Size:	1.15 MB 
ID:	35434

i bought even second rainbow spring and still the same issue...
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-16-17 at 04:02 AM. Reason: Merged post for clarity

nothing happens, as my friend has it and when You tap you see the timer and when it is ready. For me nothing.

I am really gutted as I paid money to purchase this rainbow spring, but actually paid for nothing...

Grand Emperor
    I'll report this in for you now for them to check when they get online in a few hours. I feel for you. Sorry that you're having issues.

I already opened the case at support.storm8.com
    ID #2206330

Why nobody still fixed it? 2 days passed already

Does anyone have problem with rainbow spring? Bought two of those and does not work!!!! support still did not answer what is the problem, I am getting frustrated about this event, i think it is the last time i spend money on this game....

This what i am expecting as my rainbow spring bought for 100 gems did not give even one leaderrboard another one for more than 24 hours passed no points, I am expecting refund for this if anyone will fix this issue... aaaaa
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-17-17 at 05:01 AM. Reason: Merged multiple bug posts moved from Event thread

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast