Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Island is full - where can I expand now?

Island is full - where can I expand now?

Please let me know, where I should expand to place more Habitats?

Rhino Keeper
    If you have expanded to the maximum for your main isles as well as the floating islands from the mine; then unfortunately there is no more room for you to expand at this time. However if you havn't finished expanding the floating isles LEAVE THE FINAL PIECE so that you can continue to use the land mine for food.

The Honorable Panda
    Sorry but it looks like you are fully expanded for now.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeroth View Post
    If you have expanded to the maximum for your main isles as well as the floating islands from the mine; then unfortunately there is no more room for you to expand at this time. However if you havn't finished expanding the floating isles LEAVE THE FINAL PIECE so that you can continue to use the land mine for food.
    I don't even have that mine open yet, but how do you know which the final piece is? Does it come up saying?
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    I don't even have that mine open yet, but how do you know which the final piece is? Does it come up saying?
    Leave at least one expansion open

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Thankyou
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Expand to the maximum - what shall I do now?

I am in Level 195 and have round about 600 Dragons and have no more room for further Habitats and Dragons. Where should I expand no? I can't go on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragland23 View Post
    I am in Level 195 and have round about 600 Dragons and have no more room for further Habitats and Dragons. Where should I expand no? I can't go on.
    Sorry about this! I will inform the design team that more expansions are needed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Sorry about this! I will inform the design team that more expansions are needed.
    Am I missing something here or what! We have been begging for more land and the mine to be reopened for at least 2 years now. Your lack of response has always been deafening on our plight.

I for one have had very lovely neighbours leave this game because they could not buy habitats to place any new dragons along with stables that were overflowing with dragons.

If this is to eventuate I believe the mines should be the option to go go with first so the ones with closed mines can mine for food as well as land parts also for the the players who have bought Dozer and Blast dragon and be able to utilise the dynamite these dragons produce.

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Am I missing something here or what! We have been begging for more land and the mine to be reopened for at least 2 years now. Your lack of response has always been deafening on our plight.

I for one have had very lovely neighbours leave this game because they could not buy habitats to place any new dragons along with stables that were overflowing with dragons.

If this is to eventuate I believe the mines should be the option to go go with first so the ones with closed mines can mine for food as well as land parts also for the the players who have bought Dozer and Blast dragon and be able to utilise the dynamite these dragons produce.
    I have already asked the team for more expansions. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused for you and everyone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast