Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Weasel Witch - 2016 Jan 16

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I will report this over. I think this may just be a glitch for your game. (Thanks for the photo!)
    Hello Kooky! Thank you for your message to the team and have the picture gladly provided

New Resident
    Hello all 😊
    I saw the quest and clicked it , immediately it said collect , didn't get the weasel though and I did not manage to see the quest , I don't know what happened 🤔But the quest is gone and so is the weasel

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BanditMiz View Post
    Hello all 😊
    I saw the quest and clicked it , immediately it said collect , didn't get the weasel though and I did not manage to see the quest , I don't know what happened 🤔But the quest is gone and so is the weasel
    Hi, the quest was to breed a weasel witch and the reward was some coins and possibly experience points. If you already have a weasel witch from a previous story book it will auto complete and you would have gotten coins. That's what happened to me.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got a 19 hour fail. It's an aqua fox! !!!! So excited. I think it's beautiful! !

Rhino Keeper
    Oh I have bred it with unicorn and monsoon marmot.
    didnt want it, because i have one alreay...

Fashion Designer
    Congrats Lisa0107

Grr I got a 14 hour fail :/
    Already have a freetzel and don't want another one :/ I was hoping for the sea drake fail .-.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by BanditMiz View Post
    Hello all ��
    I saw the quest and clicked it , immediately it said collect , didn't get the weasel though and I did not manage to see the quest , I don't know what happened ��But the quest is gone and so is the weasel
    Looks like I got the same thing. I launched the game and up came a dialogue box with the "collect" prompt.

Happened so fast I only managed to read something about a weasel, lol.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Hi, the quest was to breed a weasel witch and the reward was some coins and possibly experience points. If you already have a weasel witch from a previous story book it will auto complete and you would have gotten coins. That's what happened to me.
    Thanks for clearing that for me 😊 👌🏽

Rhino Keeper
    Ugh. If I get one more Chromadile I'm going to scream. Between trying for the Frostrich to no avail and now this one I've gotten 22 Chromadiles.
    Anyone having any luck?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    Ugh. If I get one more Chromadile I'm going to scream. Between trying for the Frostrich to no avail and now this one I've gotten 22 Chromadiles.
    Anyone having any luck?
    Same here. Very disheartening. I keep trying a bunch of different breeding pairs to no avail. No Frostrich, no Weasel.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast