Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Update (Valentines app theme)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Morag2000 View Post
    Good idea, moving the nest and breeding den, that would be great. I would also like to see more blue islands, the water and electric habitats look so much nicer on blue than on the others.
    They need to do something with that big new expansion area down south. It's too simple. Just a big green bushy area.

Add something like another waterfall, some sand like a desert, boulders, ponds, etc..

Fashion Designer
    I hope they do make new expansions, I can't wait to see what new animal they bring for us to expand to or what area.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LocalNews View Post
    I went from level 100 to 200 yesterday. Today I checked the achievements to see if anything was added. Everything said completed in all the list but at the top of the box it said 73/93 so I am a little confused. It has been so long since I completed the original ones. Are new achievements going to be added soon for the higher levels or am I missing something? Thanks.
    This is a known glitch that has something to do with how Game Center handles achievements. There aren't actually any new ones.

Executive Chef
    I hope the update can do something about all the glitching and crashing. I would rather that just now than something fancy.

Fashion Designer
    Soooo, this valentines update must have been for android only? I'm on iOS and while my level changed I have seen no update. Also, I believe the level change was odd. My family and I all play this game on our own devices but also use one iPad to all play our own games. Once the level up occurred my game, which is the longest playing and most developed leveled to 176 (now 177) and another family member whose game is much less developed shot up to level 200. How did this happen? Did this happen to any other group who often uses one device to access multiple games?

Admittedly I haven't paid any attention to xp for more than a year, but these two games seem to be mixed up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12