Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Dark One dragon

Rhino Keeper
    I really hope S8 bring it back. Very bad of them not saying anythibg about him leaving

Executive Chef
    justkay post 1 week ago in "corrupt crystals" thread that the Dark One went limited. but i agreed that there should be announcement for that , so players could decide if they want to buy the missing crystals.
    my baby account was short 1 crystal , so i bought it and started crafting right after the tale
    (main account crafted it in december )
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Seriously, just went to see how many more crystals I needed and he was gone. I never saw any kind of notice. This is just NOT ACCEPTABLE. Yes this game is free, However, I am a paying customer when I purchase gold. I feel that Storm8 needs to bring him back so that those of us who have invested time and gold into playing battles & tournaments have a Chance to complete him. I think I only had a few more to go. But battles were few and far between. I say again this is Unacceptable and Irresponsible of Storm8 as a game owner.

Seriously, just went to see how many more crystals I needed and he was gone. I never saw any kind of notice. This is just NOT ACCEPTABLE. Yes this game is free, However, I am a paying customer when I purchase gold. I feel that Storm8 needs to bring him back so that those of us who have invested time and gold into playing battles & tournaments have a Chance to complete him. I think I only had a few more to go. But battles were few and far between. I say again this is Unacceptable and Irresponsible of Storm8 as a game owner.

Rhino Keeper
    S8 should had made a big pop-up saying "The Dark One is leaving the island in X days... hurry up" like they always do with mining and arena dragons. I don't get why this time was different. Very sad.

Host(ess)
    Yes, I too was only a few crystals short -- had NO idea this dragon was being removed! I play every day and would have noticed and surely appreciated the chance to decide if I wanted to use gold.... so sad and disappointed in S8....

Quote Originally Posted by LadiGemii View Post

I would say "unbelievable S8!!" but sadly, it's typical. Only a few gems short and was looking forward to crafting.
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Executive Chef
    Wow, that's messed up. I didn't even notice it wasn't there anymore. I'm glad I managed to get it when I did.

Yeah, it seems very out of fashion even for S8. That's why I felt like I had to post and tell people when I saw it, even though I don't really post much in the forum. Given how hard this dragon is to earn, there should have been enough notice.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Yeah, it seems very out of fashion even for S8. That's why I felt like I had to post and tell people when I saw it, even though I don't really post much in the forum. Given how hard this dragon is to earn, there should have been enough notice.
    I think it is a bit off really whilst some of you have just missed on a small number or crystals others of us have spares sitting in storage! Maybe in the not so distance future S8 will allow players to send their neighbours requests for them like the lotus flowers even it is just for a limited time.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast