Thread: Value Pack: Lunar Horse January 13 2017

Fashion Designer

Value Pack: Lunar Horse January 13 2017

Now THIS is a value pack!

Gold✔️
    Expired dragon ✔️
    30 day offer ✔️
    Reasonable price ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

I would buy value packs like this one all the time if they were offered (as long as I like the dragon included).
    I have zero interest in the many $15-no-gold offers I normally get.

My new Lunar Horse egg is on the nest and my Stable is now upgraded, plus I have some leftover gold to speed up hatchings and whatnot. Sweet! The only issue I am having is trying to decide if I should buy second one.

Keep 'em coming, S8!
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 01-13-17 at 08:01 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Interesting, I got this offer when I logged into the account I haven't played for several years, but I don't get it on my current account.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Rhino Keeper
    Odd, I never got this value pack. I have the Spellthorn instead. I would've bought two of these easily :/

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeroth View Post
    Odd, I never got this value pack. I have the Spellthorn instead. I would've bought two of these easily :/
    I'm sorry. I have the Spellthorn offer, also. This one was running simultaneously with the usual $15 offers in my game. At one point a couple days ago, I had 3 offers at the same time. Sadly, it disappeared today while I was sleeping even though there were still 22 days left on it.

I was shocked to see such a reasonable offer, and because I had it for a couple days and no one had started a thread about it, I was wondering if lots of people didn't get it. (like that $20 Achilles, Shimmering Shrine and gold offer from a few months ago).

Hopefully, S8 will realize offers like this one (and that Achilles one) are great for everyone, including S8 and their bottom line, and start sending them out to ALL players on a regular basis.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 01-15-17 at 12:24 AM.

I am an Android user and don't recall any offers with gold included. I would have jumped on that immediately.

Rhino Keeper
    It's $6.99 for me, but I am considering it. Might be too good to pass up.

I haven't got this either, got spellthorn. No fair 😭

would have been nice!

Executive Chef
    This is one of those animals that I keep getting unintentionally when trying to breed other stuff, Lunar Horse and especially Lunar Ram. Can we please just take them out of the shop for good?

Also why not put something useful for sale, like the Evolution Chamber? I really really need one, but at 1,000 pieces of gold to buy it's too expensive for me. Please discount the Evolution Chamber. I have about 20 dragon that need evolved and I only have the one you get when you start the game, it's not enough anymore. I have been just trashing dragons that I breed anymore, except ultra/super rares because of it.