Thread: A Little Persuation help

A Little Persuation help

where do you get the items to do these ? we cant seem to get any ....and I cant find a thread that gives specifics ... just tells how many you need .... thanks for the help .....

Here's the original goal thread:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?69374

You need the Greenhouse to 'Create Dark Seeds' and then 'Grow Dark Seeds'.
    The Gimmer Shards & Fragments you need to Create Dark Seeds come from just a few places - Glimmergate, Greselda's Castle, & Greselda's Garden & Glimmer Dragon if you have one.

The plant drops from Grow Dark Seeds are used in the Royal Exchange - Send Belladonna Plants - to get the inscriptions.

If you also have the Sister, Sister goal in your book, you need to first craft the 5 you need in A Little Persuasion because 'giving' them to Sister Sister will deplete the inscriptions you need to 'have' for A Little Persuasion.

Are you totally confused yet?...lol.

This is a fairly long goal so don't be discouraged if you don't finish in a month. Sister, Sister on the other hand is a very, very, very long term goal which can possibly take 6 months or more.

Hopefully this helps but if not, please let me know if I'm missing the point of your question.
    Last edited by meme1098; 01-13-17 at 02:19 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******