Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "An expert opinion" quest-HELP!

I have the quest "An Expert Opinion". I am level 36. I used gems to bypass "Consult Lady Greselda" and now when I click "Go" to "Recruit a Magic Expert, it sends me to where the GlimmerGate originally was on the map in the edit mode. How can I continue this part of the story?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowBurg View Post
    I have the quest "An Expert Opinion". I am level 36. I used gems to bypass "Consult Lady Greselda" and now when I click "Go" to "Recruit a Magic Expert, it sends me to where the GlimmerGate originally was on the map in the edit mode. How can I continue this part of the story?
    You need complete a good portion of the Glimmergate quests (see previous posts in this thread that will direct you to a detailed quest list)

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowBurg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    You need complete a good portion of the Glimmergate quests (see previous posts in this thread that will direct you to a detailed quest list)
    Here's the link to the Glimmergate goals (there are 3 parts):

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1358978

You can figure out where you are by scrolling through the goals. If it's Fashion Police you need to finish, that's a goal in Part 3.

Good luck!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Here's the link to the Glimmergate goals (there are 3 parts):

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1358978

You can figure out where you are by scrolling through the goals. If it's Fashion Police you need to finish, that's a goal in Part 3.

Good luck!
    I am so lost on this one I have no idea how to even begin an expert opinion how do I know if I have her castle how do I know if she’s walking around I don’t know what steps I need to take next. It brings me to unlock more land please help thank you

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    I am so lost on this one I have no idea how to even begin an expert opinion how do I know if I have her castle how do I know if she’s walking around I don’t know what steps I need to take next. It brings me to unlock more land please help thank you
    Check your goal book!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Do you have Griselda's castle? I think you need to visit her.
    No that?s the second part of the task the first part is toRecruit a magic expert. And when I hit that button all it does is bring up what land is available for me to unlock. I?ve gone into Thomas?s house that doesn?t do any good. I?m beside myself I don?t know where to go from here. I would welcome any help thank you

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The posts above are from 2017. Why don't you post your goals in your book and I'll help. Just list them as they all have names. What you can also do in the meantime check out the story guide as I have the triggers for each of the goals listed.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Outline-Guide

Extract:
    PART 4 - UNLOCKING THE RELIQUARY
    Must have completed Fashion Police from Glimmergate Pt.3 and Potion Shop Gossip from Lady Greselda. Greselda will be walking around your kindgom.
    1. Le Tour De Glimmerwood
    2. An Expert Opinion - this goal will auto complete if you have Old Thomas' House and have completed the goal, Fashion Police

I?ve been playing forever and couldn?t figure out unlocking Greselda and her castle. Thank you!! Found this forum and found the ?goals??. I see I am about halfway through Glimmergate Part 2 and can now proceed forward👏🏼👏🏼? doing my happy dance. You are the BEST💞

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12