Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "An expert opinion" quest-HELP!

"An expert opinion" quest-HELP!

I am totally unable to complete this quest! I paid the gems to skip "consult lady Greselda" but I cannot figure out how to complete the portion "Recruit a magic expert". I am level 37 if that helps anyone help me.

Do you have Griselda's castle? I think you need to visit her.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I'm on my tablet so I have issues putting in links, but if you check the "help me - stuck on a goal" thread (it's stickied), there was a post on December 29th that should give you a bit more information. It's 3-6 pages back depending on the size of screen you're using.

Quote Originally Posted by Solientus View Post
    I'm on my tablet so I have issues putting in links, but if you check the "help me - stuck on a goal" thread (it's stickied), there was a post on December 29th that should give you a bit more information. It's 3-6 pages back depending on the size of screen you're using.
    I'll see if I can find it for you, Solientus.

Is this the one you mean?

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...t-here!/page81

It's post #806.
    Last edited by meme1098; 01-13-17 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by amazonpalace View Post
    I am totally unable to complete this quest! I paid the gems to skip "consult lady Greselda" but I cannot figure out how to complete the portion "Recruit a magic expert". I am level 37 if that helps anyone help me.
    Aloha. I think this is what you are looking for. Looking some way down....
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-13-17 at 03:37 PM. Reason: removed quote... (takes up too much space :))
    Lv 50 player w about 470k xp, about 92mil gold.
    Current goal to reach 100mil gold, and is deciding if should quit all silly events.
    True f2p player without ever spending a dime of real life cash.
    In midst of cleaning neighbours. If you are active, do add me, odiewoof

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amazonpalace View Post
    Solientus sent you to the right place, the "Help Me! Stuck on a goal sticky". Post 806 has the info you're looking for to get you moving again here's a copy of that post but check the actual post for the working links. Thanks Solientus!

Looks like that is part of the Elves/Elven Outpost Quest Chain Part 4 (scroll down a bit once in that link)
    2. An Expert Opinion
    * Recruit Magic expert | this goal will auto complete if you have Old Thomas' House and have completed the goal, Fashion Police
    * Consult Lady Greselda 0/1 VISIT (skip 15 gems)
    Rewards: 410 coin, 3 xp

Have you completed "Fashion Police"? -> which is Glimmergate Part 2 found in The Hub-> Story Outline Guide (or click here and scroll up a tiny bit to see full quest requirements for this part).

Finishing this quest chain should unlock Greselda's Castle in the Market, and then it needs to be fully built.
    If you want to make sure you have all your mats ready for the Castle build you can check The Hub -> Building Guide-> List of Character Buildings
    ...or here's the list itself :
    5 Ornate Block. 25 Glimmer Shard. 3 Magic Cement. 25 Glimmer Fragments
    Last edited by xtinem070672; 01-13-17 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Late to the party as usual lol
    Proud Member of the ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔
    Wild of Wildwood🍄
    Magical Mystery Sword Engraved #️⃣5️⃣1️⃣
    🐛🐛🏵|☸️|💎===💎===💎===💎===>

New Resident
    I have the same problem, i can't either finish this quest, I'm a level 50 player, I have old Thomas 's house but i can't seem to get Lady greselda's castel .
    I don't remember if I have completed the fashion police but, if not, ho do i get acces to that quest? It is not visible in my kingdom goals
    Only get reay to duel, allergic to light, and flower fusion and of course an expert opinion are still open to complete.
    If i click the glimmer gate a troll appears to defeat.
    help me please!

Looking at the Story Goal Guide, Allergic to light is part of The Glimmergate, Part 2 goals so I'd work from there. Here's a link to that goal:
    Goal#13
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1358979

You need to do the Adventure to Glimmergate & get the blade & hilt of light.

Fashion Police isn't until Glimmergate, Part 3. You can scroll down that link above to Part 3.

The New Main Story Goal Guide is the very first post in The The Hub & is a tremendous resource compiled by SpiritWind.

New Resident

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Looking at the Story Goal Guide, Allergic to light is part of The Glimmergate, Part 2 goals so I'd work from there. Here's a link to that goal:
    Goal#13
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1358979

You need to do the Adventure to Glimmergate & get the blade & hilt of light.

Fashion Police isn't until Glimmergate, Part 3. You can scroll down that link above to Part 3.

The New Main Story Goal Guide is the very first post in The The Hub & is a tremendous resource compiled by SpiritWind.

Thank you very very much

i'm currently waiting (already 2 weeks) for my blade of light (may take a few adventures...)
    do you think it's necessary to complete all available adventures or is it just a certain number of adventures?

Quote Originally Posted by dirkbart View Post
    Thank you very very much

i'm currently waiting (already 2 weeks) for my blade of light (may take a few adventures...)
    do you think it's necessary to complete all available adventures or is it just a certain number of adventures?
    As I remember, the blade of light was the hardest to get for me. I think it took about 10 Glimmergate adventures before it finally dropped. Keep at it and it should show up soon if you constantly go to that one. Fingers crossed for you it drops soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast