Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Puppy Games - Catering Event!

Executive Chef
    Thanks Regina. Also, it says to learn veggies and dip and takes me to my sandwich maker but there's no veggies and dip there. I've forced closed three times.

Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Thanks Regina. Also, it says to learn veggies and dip and takes me to my sandwich maker but there's no veggies and dip there. I've forced closed three times.
    Hmm, I am able to learn it in the Deli Station. Does it still happen for you right now?

Executive Chef
    I found a work around on starting the cruise. If you click on the brown puppy with the pink outfit, the cruise will start. You will need to keep clicking on that puppy to access the cruise until there's a fix.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Hmm, I am able to learn it in the Deli Station. Does it still happen for you right now?
    It just appeared. Thank you,

Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I found a work around on starting the cruise. If you click on the brown puppy with the pink outfit, the cruise will start. You will need to keep clicking on that puppy to access the cruise until there's a fix.
    You can also click on the icon on the right to access the catering menu as well

The Catering Event corner has been fixed and does not show Level 1000 anymore.

New Resident
    The Catering Event corner has been fixed and does not show Level 1000 anymore.
    I can confirm - thank you.

Unhappy Another repeat cruise!

PUPPY GAMES CATERING EVENT!

Requires level 10+ | Minimum game version is iOS/Android 1.7.1.+ | Auto Starts on Jan. 15th

Did the developers just give up on this game or what? So diappoinetd that we are doing yet another repeat! How about something new folks?

Fashion Designer
    i thought i have seen this figure before. both the character, graphics, and recipes looks a bit familiar. ( i thought they are old, but newer gem recipes oven show a locked recipe)

i was going on here to see if this is antoher repeated cruise event.
    coz i just finished the previous one not so long ago, a bit tired of all the goals and events across S8 games right now.

Executive Chef
    Sorry, stupid question, but it's late. Is this a gem recipe? TIA

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast