Page 80 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3070767778798081828384 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/12 - Ice Queen Event! | * all goal details in post 1! *

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mjhd49505 View Post
    Can anyone help me find an "add me" thread? I need more neighbors. Thank you!
    Mjhd49505
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me
    Last edited by Sweepster; 01-22-17 at 04:10 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rere123412345 View Post
    I did not see this posted on the front page. In the ice queen part 2 - it says to build a snowman. There at 2 snowman in the Snowy Workshop. I wanted the second one with pink bow (second one listed) so used my icicles and material. It did not count towards my goal once it was completed. Maybe because it has a pink bow it is snowwoman and doesn't count? Why have a goal saying to build a Snowman - have 2 things called snowman -and one doesn't count.

This is exactly what I did and now I've wasted my icicles. Why S8 didn't use 2 words is beyond me. Grrrrrr
    -------------------------------------------------Signature ----------------------------------------------------------

WILL NEVER BUY GEMS UNTIL THE PURPLE ALICORN GETS THE 40 ENERGY BACK THAT WAS ADVERTISED

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bald1e View Post
    This is exactly what I did and now I've wasted my icicles. Why S8 didn't use 2 words is beyond me. Grrrrrr
    Used my icicles to build a post, now I've busted up three rocks, that's 60 energy, and not one icicle! Is this a personal problem or are others having the same issue? Is there some other way to get icicles? Btw, enjoying this quest - both parts!

I did a tremendous amount of work for this fairy and my timer still had two days on it last night but when I clicked on it today, the only thing that clicked up was to buy her with gems. I will not do this. This needs to be fixed. There were glitches and problems all along the way on this one but I played through. Either I am able to finish the game correctly to get her, or this is the last straw for me. I have spent a ton of money on this game, but will spend not a dime more because I will shut mine down. I have a huge problem withthis.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by freddy1343 View Post
    Used my icicles to build a post, now I've busted up three rocks, that's 60 energy, and not one icicle! Is this a personal problem or are others having the same issue? Is there some other way to get icicles? Btw, enjoying this quest - both parts!
    After finishing the first part, resources will no longer drop from rocks and willows. The itemlabels (or whatever they're called) are incorrect. You can only get the resources from Neva now. And from what I've read the icicles are a rarer drop. ;)

The last few pages are filled with posts about this issue. Unfortunately, all drops stop when the ice castle is upgraded to level 10. For whatever reason, S8 decided to put the event sources on the info cards in the workshop, but this is incorrect information.
    As soon as the main event ended Neva became the ONLY source for the snowballs, snowflakes, and icicles. And based on the posts, icicles are a very rare drop.

I've collected from her 3 times and gotten snowballs and flakes from all three. I got 1 icicle from the 2nd collection.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 01-22-17 at 06:38 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    This is a mistake we can make easily. When you are going to craft any Booster, you have to make your choice 'again' when you are in the Apothecary. You will see the 6 choices but when you enter and it always falls on the first. The color is very light on the Choice Board, so you don't notice immediately. Just control carefully and tap the correct one.
    Sometimes it doesn't start the countdown immediately, so when you are back on your screen, tap the building you wanted the boost to see if it's counting, a little clock should showup. If it's not counting.. tap the 'Booster Tab' on your bottom right of your screen. All should be ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    The last few pages are filled with posts about this issue. Unfortunately, all drops stop when the ice castle is upgraded to level 10. For whatever reason, S8 decided to put the event sources on the info cards in the workshop, but this is incorrect information.
    As soon as the event ended Neva became the ONLY source for the snowballs, snowflakes, and icicles. And based on the posts, icicles are a very rare drop.

I've collected from her 3 times and gotten snowballs and flakes from all three. I got 1 icicle from the 2nd collection.
    I have not completed part 1 or Upgraded to Level 10 yet as I'm short on embers, but i have still been chopping rocks for icicles and now they are a rare drop for me as well. 20 chops gives me 1 icicle.
    Despite my diligence in using a timer, it is impossible to complete the level 10 in the time remaining without using gems, as there are just too many embers needed for essence and beams in the last chapter.
    Last edited by msmorg; 01-22-17 at 11:28 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    As soon as the main event ended Neva became the ONLY source for the snowballs, snowflakes, and icicles. And based on the posts, icicles are a very rare drop.

Thanks for the information, Princess. I'm surprised the information regarding the source of icicles in the workshop hasn't been corrected. But very happy I don't have to bust any more rocks!

Thanks for the information, Princess. I'm surprised the information regarding the source of icicles in the workshop hasn't been corrected. But very happy I don't have to bust any more rocks!
    You're welcome I'm very happy to be done chopping rocks too.! And trees! (Hopefully the next update won't involve massive amounts of chopping anything!)
    I'm hoping they correct the source info when everyone gets back to work tomorrow.... I imagine there are many players who don't visit the forums who are also very frustrated with trying to get those icicles.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

I do not usually complain a lot ... but now I have to ... I did well without using any gems but with some wake up calls at night to use energy or collect things. Now I only have to upgrade my castle to level 10 and have only two hours left and no way of finishing this. I know the producer wants us to spend real money (what I do from time to time when I have some left.) ... But I really start to hate these timed day-by-day events ... It is mostly really just a matter of hours or max a day more and it is so frustrating to see that last goal at reach and not being able to finish ... bruhh ... Really frustrated right now.