Page 72 of 89 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/12 - Ice Queen Event! | * all goal details in post 1! *

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    Icicles will start dropping from rock outcroppins along with the snowballs, as desribed in post 1 near the top. It is not a certain drop, but not too rare
    Thank you. My eyes are so gritty with all the lists I have compiled I completely missed that.

Executive Chef
    First drops from Neva ,snowball ,icicle ,and glimmerdust

Rhino Keeper
    Help I initated the Best Brewer boost for the potion shop to speed up the ember essence and the timer started on the fast worker boost for workshop, not the potion shop. Thinking I had made the mistake I tried again to activate Best Brewer boost for the potion shop and now it shows the timer again on fast worker (2) for the workshops!
    Last edited by msmorg; 01-21-17 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Spelling

Fashion Designer
    Uggh

Still need 4 essence. 7 hr 49 min left of goal

2 hours for each fire to be ready I only have 1

Remaking all these items crazy wish I had that dang screenshot I would have been done hours ago

I get 5-7 icicles from each rock so I have at least 30 in inventory great for crafting

Fashion Designer
    Collected from Neva for the last time, but can't craft snowman as the rocks and trees still aren't dropping snowballs, icicles or snowflakes?

Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Collected from Neva for the last time, but can't craft snowman as the rocks and trees still aren't dropping snowballs, icicles or snowflakes?
    I'm having the same problem...rocks aren't dropping anything since I finished upgrading the castle.

Banned
    I gave up, spent three dollars and finished this. Now I'm up to build a snow workshop but I don't have one in my inventory. Do I have to collect four times from the fairy before it appears?

New Resident
    Yes I can't get anything from my rocks either so just wasted 40 lives breaking two new rocks up as my other device I at least got one icicle for all my efforts

Rhino Keeper
    @fish63
    @MAC121980
    @phlyps

The rocks and willows stop dropping snowballs, etc. after you upgrade your castle to level 10 and get Neva (see post #2). Which is why it's better to stock up before completing the castle.;)

New Resident
    I ended up spending gems to speed up the fire embers asi don't have two hrs to be Jonny on the spot every single time but with the new price hike in gems I won't be buying anymore so I think my following the story line closely from now on will be lmited as the last couple quest either couldn't finish it with out spending a lot on gems nor do so and I won't be buying gems at those prices and no purchase button To go ahead with spending gems to speed stuff you've onlyhit bymistake as a disable user I go throughalot them gems this way by mistake in gameplay. And to replace gems mis spend on an in game play error that should not in my opinion on a game that relies on the player flicking an index finger across the screen to move you main charter through the board.im alovel +50 level many times over and I have been playing years and have been finding these times events getting tedious.so God knows
    what a lower lever player without the readies I have through 4 years is struggling to finish