Page 69 of 89 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/12 - Ice Queen Event! | * all goal details in post 1! *

Farm Supplier
    I was wondering if someone knows if how many Frozen Dahlias you could buy with coins only? When I purchased mine I put two out and I see that when I go back in the store they are now for sale for gems. I am trying to figure out if my 2nd used gems. Unfortunately I just bought gems and do t remember how many I had.

Once again this game has figured out how to aggravate me. I am stuck on the 19 requested never turning to 20. I can see someone helped and it should be worth by now. I have turned off my iPad several times and it does not fix it.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessiefromshimerville View Post
    Once again this game has figured out how to aggravate me. I am stuck on the 19 requested never turning to 20. I can see someone helped and it should be worth by now. I have turned off my iPad several times and it does not fix it.
    I'm experiencing the same thing! Driving me nuts. I'm now going to run out of time to get the embers because I can't move forward. I even sent my last request to my other account and responded to it. Not registering even after turning the ipad on and off multiple times. Ack!

Fashion Designer
    I have a busy day and wasn't sure I'd be able to tend to the campfire to get fire embers for completing the last upgrade to the ice castle without coming down to the wire. I bit the bullet, and decided to buy the special bundle just to get a second campfire. I had regularly been getting 3 embers each collection, a couple times 4, but 2 only once. However, the first collection when I had two campfires resulted in 2 each (so like getting 4 from my one campfire). Interesting! Perhaps I didn't need to purchase the bundle after all, if it isn't going to give me the 3 embers like I was getting almost every time.

Ugh didn't read the side quest information about collecting as much as you can. Now I have to wait months to get what I'll need to craft all the ice stuff. Too bad tamed Artic Bears don't also drop snowflakes, icy snowballs, and icicles. Would make turning my kingdom into an icy wonderland a whole lot faster.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekohoshi View Post
    Ugh didn't read the side quest information about collecting as much as you can. Now I have to wait months to get what I'll need to craft all the ice stuff. Too bad tamed Artic Bears don't also drop snowflakes, icy snowballs, and icicles. Would make turning my kingdom into an icy wonderland a whole lot faster.
    I missed it too, why would it stop dropping when there is still a goal open? Very unfair.

Fashion Designer
    Had all the parts for level 10 update, 5 extra essence, 3 extra beams

Day 10 opens up and these are gone from my inventory

14 hours left and unless I remember to click every 2 hours I will not get enough remade

I didn't take a screen shot cause I'd just learned my best friends mom died

Until now this event was easy, could play very low key, not constant

Now just grrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by redlorry View Post
    I missed it too, why would it stop dropping when there is still a goal open? Very unfair.
    Yeah it's unfair but more to the players that don't know about the forums. Only way I found it was because I didn't know how to find an item and accidentally found this place. The players who don't use the forms would be struggling to the end to get every little thing they need to find out there was a place that had tips and amounts of what they needed to do. And to finally learn that they were suppose to horde items as much as they could.

Host(ess)
    Haven't upgraded to level 10, however the icicles are no longer dropping from the rock up toppings, What's with that!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bmg412 View Post
    Haven't upgraded to level 10, however the icicles are no longer dropping from the rock up toppings, What's with that!!
    They should be until you pass the goal.