Page 60 of 89 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/12 - Ice Queen Event! | * all goal details in post 1! *

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    The amount of fire embers that are dropping are just not enough for the amount that we need. Even setting my timer for ever two hours except when I am sleeping, I have barely been able to get enough for the amber essence. And of course I planned poorly and my end day is tomorrow when I will be at the March. Ugh. Should I speed the fire pit up after an hour?
    You have 3 choices:
    Speeding should cost less.. just depends how many you need.
    Buying the 2nd CampFire is an idea too, but if you're not able to collect from it regularly.. it won't help and be a waste.
    Buying each time in the PotionShop what you need.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    I question if it is possible to finish this quest with only one campfire. Just harvested it and on,y got 2... need so much more than that....now have to wait 2 hours....

Quote Originally Posted by gracelinda View Post
    I question if it is possible to finish this quest with only one campfire. Just harvested it and on,y got 2... need so much more than that....now have to wait 2 hours....
    It is possible, but deliberately made difficult due to S8 stopping the drops between chapters. It really depends on how many more you need to collect and what chapter are you on. Depending on how many days you have left, you may be able to get in some extra collections.... If it's possible for you, hold off on upgrading the ice castle for as long as possible to keep the drops active and set a timer to collect every two hours. Keep crafting essences and blocks, collecting Arctic fur etc. while waiting for the campfire to refresh. That way you will have all materials ready to upgrade quickly. (And maybe speed the campfire up for the last half hour or so a few times, if you can spare the gems. That will help get in a few extra collections too.)
    Good luck!
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 01-20-17 at 08:36 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

I was so optimistic after reading about decent drop rates for icicles, but the drop rate for me has been dismal. 1-3 per outcropping.
    Thankfully the upgrades only require 12.

On the plus side, I'm getting tons of snowballs for the workshop. Just won't have many icicles to go with them.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I was so optimistic after reading about decent drop rates for icicles, but the drop rate for me has been dismal. 1-3 per outcropping.
    Thankfully the upgrades only require 12.

On the plus side, I'm getting tons of snowballs for the workshop. Just won't have many icicles to go with them.
    I'm finding 2-6Icicles from the rocks.. but only few 6.. VERY energy consuming. Luckily few are needed, but I'll continue to try and make stock for the SnowyWorkShop. I'll stall the uplevelling till the last and have all day tomorrow as well. That should be enough. Snowballs I've maxed.. they are 200.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I'm finding 2-6Icicles from the rocks.. but only few 6.. VERY energy consuming. Luckily few are needed, but I'll continue to try and make stock for the SnowyWorkShop. I'll stall the uplevelling till the last and have all day tomorrow as well. That should be enough. Snowballs I've maxed.. they are 200.
    I'm a few days behind everyone because of my hesitation on starting so thanks everyone for the heads up on the drops. Holding off upgrading to lv.6 til I get as many embers as possible, I'm on day 2 collecting. Chapter 7 will be a quickie so I won't be behind starting Chapter 8 tomorrow.

Again...thanks to everyone posting helpful hints, pictures, & forging ahead! The forum community here is the best!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    My requests are not registering. The news section shows at least 10 requests have come back, and only two are registering. I have tried restarting the game several times. I had the same problem last event, and it is a game problem, not an active neighbor problem.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    BEAR CRAFTING:
    The abitily to craft the Bears will last even after the Event has finished so no rush to craft them.
    Remember though.. if you wait till the end of the event to do so.. and wish to have 2.. it's best to craft and ready to collect, both at the same time.
    The choice of crafting the Pet Bear in the WorkShop.. AFTER the event.. may disappear after you have 'Tamed' the first one.
    Did the ability to craft the bear disappear from the workshop after taming the first one after the event? Do the bears still appear at the farmhouses?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by icydove View Post
    My requests are not registering. The news section shows at least 10 requests have come back, and only two are registering. I have tried restarting the game several times. I had the same problem last event, and it is a game problem, not an active neighbor problem.
    I noticed this too.. the real figure you can see in your inventory.. when you see 20.. continue resetting game. it eventually corrects and autocompletes
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    So, do I get this right? I am currently waiting for my neighbors to answer. My castle is on level 8. To finish it I need 10 more potions and 6 ice beams. This means 48 fire embers. Correct? Is that in any way doable with one campfire until tomorrow evening even if I skip sleeping and feeding my children?
    Kingdoms: Condove and Girufel
    (Sorry, I don't add neighbors at the moment)