Page 59 of 89 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/12 - Ice Queen Event! | * all goal details in post 1! *

Rhino Keeper
    I had this problem; I had to go into the event screen and click "visit" to go to the community menu, visit a kingdom, then go home, back to the event screen, "visit" etc. 50 times. If you do this, it doesn't seem to matter if you visit the same kingdom twice. I went all through my neighbours list visiting and got no credit for it before I tried this......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by candie1230 View Post
    Anyone having trouble with chapter 9??? Nothing is registering on mine, I've visited both neighbours and community people and it's still saying. I need to visit 50 neighbours!!!
    Neighbors won't register it as to be community people.

Rhino Keeper
    A plea...please S8 do not include neighbour requests in these timed events. A lot of my neighbours are in different time zones & I find myself stuck on 13/20 & cannot proceed with the rest of the chapter until it's completed.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    A plea...please S8 do not include neighbour requests in these timed events. A lot of my neighbours are in different time zones & I find myself stuck on 13/20 & cannot proceed with the rest of the chapter until it's completed.
    I am often in a similar situation as I am also in Australia. But at least with this event, you can use this time to prepare everything you need for chapter 10 so that will be very quick to complete once you get to it, and so hopefully you can easily make up the time

Good luck.

Executive Chef
    The amount of fire embers that are dropping are just not enough for the amount that we need. Even setting my timer for ever two hours except when I am sleeping, I have barely been able to get enough for the amber essence. And of course I planned poorly and my end day is tomorrow when I will be at the March. Ugh. Should I speed the fire pit up after an hour?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    I would suggest you craft and collect material needed anyway. It's not important to move on quickly.. just have what you need ready.
    The next step you have is to upgrade the IcyCastle but do NOT upgrade until the last hour so you can continue filling your Inventory for the crafting and eventually materials to use in the SnowyWorkShop.

Remember you do NOT receive materials during waits from one chapter to the other.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by candie1230 View Post
    Anyone having trouble with chapter 9??? Nothing is registering on mine, I've visited both neighbours and community people and it's still saying. I need to visit 50 neighbours!!!
    yes.. had trouble too.. just keep turing the game off completely then on again.. eventually it will show you the correct figure. Make sure you visit Community as Neighbors don't count
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Minor correction I think, given I'm not there yet . We need 4 ember essence for level 8 , so I guess that means we need 4 fur for that level.
    Hope everyone gets as many bears as I seem to be getting!
    Yes we need 4EmberEssence for the 8th upgrade.. but we have to craft 1 in Goal2 which counts. So it's 4 -1 = 3.
    They were tricky with the Goals weren't they? We get confused easily
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    You can do both I think. Hold off doing the castle upgrade for chapter 8 right up until chapter 9 starts, so you can still collect embers (as you can't collect between chapters). Then you should be able to also collect them in chapter 9 while waiting for the requests to come back.
    If the rule follows the former Chapters.. during the wait-time from on Chapter to the other.. nothing drops. No petals, no Ember, no Snowballs nor Snowflakes.
    We now need to collect the new Icicles.. I wouldn't risk.. keep the chapter open so you an be sure you receive them.
    And also stock-up (if you have extra energy) material you may need in the SnowyWorkShop: Snowballs, Snowflakes, Icicles
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    is anyone having trouble getting on their game mine has been offline since 5:00 last night pacific time .I'm getting really worried I'm not going to be able to complete this!