Page 54 of 89 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/12 - Ice Queen Event! | * all goal details in post 1! *

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Thanks to this thread I'm flying through this event with more ease than usual so thanks to everyone. However, I don't think I'll be getting the Arctic Bear. I usually like to get everything offered through events because I have a major case of OCD but I don't see how I can when I keep spawning beasts instead of bears?! What little fur I've acquired is being used to make Ember Essence. A bit frustrating really but I guess we can't win them all.
    If possible.. put out 10/12 FarmHouses. In one full 40EnergyBar.. even if you get a Fangbeast or 2, that consumes 5Energy each.. but you will also be able to spawn a Bear for sure or even 2/3. It's not diffucult to spawn them.. considering the waitingtime of the FarmHouses is only 10min. Just keep on trying till energy runs out.
    Remember to be careful of the gem-trap on buying energy that appears when you've finished the energy.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 01-19-17 at 06:48 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Hi everyone and thanks for useful tips.

I really like this event, the collecting rates of materials needed are good. And because the icy willows are cheap it's not so money draining. In previous events I really had problem with money and it almost looked I can't finish them, because I'm gonna be out of money (because of constant buying rocks and trees).

And now in level 44 I have bought gems for the first time (I thought I'm never going to do that) but this perfect discount on gold mine, wizz school and cabbage hut not let me sleep.

I think I'm not going for the bear, because lot of other animals drops fur, jewels, rat tails, silver and white petal.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kendysek View Post
    Hi everyone and thanks for useful tips.

I really like this event, the collecting rates of materials needed are good. And because the icy willows are cheap it's not so money draining. In previous events I really had problem with money and it almost looked I can't finish them, because I'm gonna be out of money (because of constant buying rocks and trees).

And now in level 44 I have bought gems for the first time (I thought I'm never going to do that) but this perfect discount on gold mine, wizz school and cabbage hut not let me sleep.

I think I'm not going for the bear, because lot of other animals drops fur, jewels, rat tails, silver and white petal.
    You made me laugh, they've hooked another gem buying lifer. Welcome to the club. I lost some sleep on Black Friday over the gold mines and Pinkies! I'd buy another wizard school and cabbage hut too but I'm at my limit.
    Last edited by ashley224; 01-19-17 at 07:30 AM.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I know... it's a trap!
    I think I'm going to do this only once and when I have bought my dreamy buildings, I will have everything.
    But who knows, if I can do it once, nothing is impossible.

Rhino Keeper
    I've never used the elven booster. Which boost would you use to speed up the drop from the fire? None seem to match.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by badbunny42 View Post
    I've never used the elven booster. Which boost would you use to speed up the drop from the fire? None seem to match.
    there isn't a boost to speed up the fire embers. The boost that can be used is the fast worker boost that speeds up crafting in workshop for crafting the essence.

Ok this is wrong. That's what I get for trying to talk to someone and do this T the same time!

Edit:
    It's the fast brewer in the potion shop that we need to use
    Last edited by riverly; 01-19-17 at 08:21 AM.

Executive Chef
    Seeing how my brain is not working this morning, is there anyone who has quantities of items needed from Chapter 8 to the end? I feel like there are people who could answer this pretty quickly.
    Thanks.
    If it's too much trouble, don't worry about it.
    Last edited by riverly; 01-19-17 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Over thinking things too much

Rhino Keeper
    Note to self......do NOT play at 2am! I inadvertently upgraded the castle to level 7 so now, here I sit, twiddling my thumbs, waiting to start chapter 8 and not able to collect anything for another 15 hours. We have the Gchildren here for the weekend so i think I might not be able to finish.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Seeing how my brain is not working this morning, is there anyone who has quantities of items needed from Chapter 8 to the end? I feel like there are people who could answer this pretty quickly.
    Thanks.
    If it's too much trouble, don't worry about it.
    I broke down the requirements into the various Chapters..
    CHAPTER 8
    CHAPTER 9
    CHAPTER 10
    This is what I'm using.. not sure if this is what you need
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    CHAPTER 8
    Goal 1 - Slay an Arctic Bear 0/1
    Goal 2 - Brew Ember Essence 0/1
    ... Requires: 3FireEmbers, 6IcyWood, 1ArticFur /PotionShop 2hrs
    Goal 3 - Upgrade the IceCastle to level 8
    ... Requires: 4SnowBlocks, 4EmberEssence, 30IcyPetals

HAVE TO CRAFT:
    SnowBlocks: 4x (20Snowflakes, 10Snowballs, 1SimpleGlue /WorkShop30min)
    EmberEssence: (4-1=) 3x (3FireEmbers, 6IcyWood, 1ArcticFur /PotionShop2hrs)

TOTAL MATERIALS TO COLLECT FOR CHAPTER 8
    FireEmbers: =9
    IcyWood: =18
    IcyPetals: =30
    Snowflakes: =80
    Snowballs: =40
    ArticFur: =3
    SimpleGlue: =4
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74