Page 52 of 89 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/12 - Ice Queen Event! | * all goal details in post 1! *

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I've been setting my timer for embers since sometime yesterday. I've accumulated 46. Pretty slow going. I hope that this doesn't bog down those who can't collect every 2 hours.
    I was not intending to save up for Arctic bear(wasn't sure I wanted another animal) but I seem to have gone too far too stop now. As they say "Onward".
    The tip concerning a parked bear for beginning of next chapter is great! Thanks for that tip Princess CoB. (Hope you don't mind the abbreviated version of your name)
    abbreviated is fine! Lol or just do as my neighbors do and call me bingo (kingdom name is bingo chips...long story! )

Quote Originally Posted by alphama View Post
    PrincessCupOButter....took a chance & upgraded ice castle to lvl 7!! I have nearly everything for lvl 8 & was working on lvl 9 stuff. Hopefully tomorrow before I upgrade to 8 I can make more progress on 9 & 10. How is it possible to get too far ahead? Lolol. Keeping fingers crossed. Thank you greatly!
    You're welcome! I don't think there's such a thing as too far ahead!
    I'm waiting for one more collection of embers before doing the upgrades. I have everything else collected and ready to go.....just need about 25 more embers.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    I'd like to thank all the players who gave us all the valuable techniques and information to make the event easier! I spent the whole day collecting/making snow blocks, fire embers, icy wood.....it was so helpful when I completed Chapters 6 & 7 within an hour. The Arctic bear was playing hide and seek, didn't want to come out to be slayed, so, I could collect the 1 fur in chapter 7. I, too, was getting Fangbeast instead of the article bear. Thank you, thank you!

Host(ess)
    when the chapter comes to icicles, chopping rock will drop snowballs too????????

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Question for those who have completed or at least are at chapter 9, what is the rough drop rate for icicles?
    The icicle drop rate is good. It seems like I got 6-10 per rock.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by karlovivari View Post
    when the chapter comes to icicles, chopping rock will drop snowballs too????????
    Yes, you'll get both drops from the rocks at the same time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hatton2 View Post
    I had 20 arctic fur and now I have 12- what's going on storm 8??????
    Maybe you used some of your furs. Arctic fur is needed for some of the crafts to upgrade the castle.

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry I know it's been mentioned previously and hopefully someone is on. Getting confused though. Trying to prepare snow blocks; I'm on chap 5. Will I still be able to collect snow balls, snow flakes and icy petals if I level up and move on to chapter 6?

Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    Sorry I know it's been mentioned previously and hopefully someone is on. Getting confused though. Trying to prepare snow blocks; I'm on chap 5. Will I still be able to collect snow balls, snow flakes and icy petals if I level up and move on to chapter 6?
    Yes, along with icy wood and embers too, because all of those things are required to upgrade to level 6. However, upgrading the ice castle to level 6 will stop the ice petals and embers until day 8. So try to hold off on 6 and collect as long as possible....day 7 is very fast as long as you have all materials ready for that upgrade.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Yes, along with icy wood and embers too, because all of those things are required to upgrade to level 6. However, upgrading the ice castle to level 6 will stop the ice petals and embers until day 8. So try to hold off on 6 and collect as long as possible....day 7 is very fast as long as you have all materials ready for that upgrade.
    Thanks so much!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    The icicle drop rate is good. It seems like I got 6-10 per rock.
    That's great, thanks katt! Good drop rate would definitely help when trying to stock up for use later in the snowy workshop.