Page 51 of 89 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/12 - Ice Queen Event! | * all goal details in post 1! *

New Resident
    Thank you PrincessCupOButter for your welcome & response. I am holding off the upgrade to lvl 7 to gather icy petals & fire embers for lvl 8 & 9. Method has been working until today. Have lost a precious half day of collecting & hope all my work wasn't for naught. What to do?

Quote Originally Posted by alphama View Post
    Thank you PrincessCupOButter for your welcome & response. I am holding off the upgrade to lvl 7 to gather icy petals & fire embers for lvl 8 & 9. Method has been working until today. Have lost a precious half day of collecting & hope all my work wasn't for naught. What to do?
    I think upgrading to level 6 was what stopped the drops.....but if you have even just a few ahead, hopefully you'll be still able to get everything done. They will start dropping again as soon as day 8 starts. While waiting, maybe concentrate on fighting bears if you don't have enough arctic furs saved up.
    Good luck!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    I've been setting my timer for embers since sometime yesterday. I've accumulated 46. Pretty slow going. I hope that this doesn't bog down those who can't collect every 2 hours.
    I was not intending to save up for Arctic bear(wasn't sure I wanted another animal) but I seem to have gone too far too stop now. As they say "Onward".
    The tip concerning a parked bear for beginning of next chapter is great! Thanks for that tip Princess CoB. (Hope you don't mind the abbreviated version of your name)

New Resident
    PrincessCupOButter....took a chance & upgraded ice castle to lvl 7!! I have nearly everything for lvl 8 & was working on lvl 9 stuff. Hopefully tomorrow before I upgrade to 8 I can make more progress on 9 & 10. How is it possible to get too far ahead? Lolol. Keeping fingers crossed. Thank you greatly!

Rhino Keeper
    Did anyone posted pictures of what's inside the winter workshop?
    Just to see how many ice materials needed for various ice deco

Executive Chef
    ★ fangbeasts kept spawning instead of the bears .. brrrr lol ★

Rhino Keeper
    Hit a "no snowball" moment dry spell. Ggrrr! 10 energy. And 1 measly snowball! Waahhhh!

Rhino Keeper
    I had 20 arctic fur and now I have 12- what's going on storm 8??????

Rhino Keeper
    I wish S8 would lower the timer on the embers, 2 hours when the need is so high requires checking every two hours which isnt feasible for most people. Even an hour would be better.

Rhino Keeper
    A thousand Thank You's to those who recommended waiting to upgrade Castle to Level 6 until the start of Day 8. With the extra time to collect from trees and rocks I have enough icy wood, snow blocks, icy petals, and arctic fur to get me through Chap 9. Just working to gather the last 20 fire embers. That tip was so helpful - I would not have been able to finish this without it. It makes me wonder why S8 insists on limiting drops of such needed and sometimes scarce items for such long periods during the quests. But thanks to all of you who post on the forum for such valuable suggestions. Also, thanks to Kat for recommending gathering additional items for use in the new workshop. I'm using all my extra energy(if there is such a thing) to building up stores of icy items. Good luck to all of the quest participants!