Page 48 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/12 - Ice Queen Event! | * all goal details in post 1! *

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I fully agree with this..
    Being different from the normal chopping resources, they should continously drop.. even during the wasted time we wait from one chapter to the other. At least there would be something to do. Instead, we have to keep the Chapter open to do something that's required.
    I do agree and unfortunately leveled up to Ch.6 too quickly, which left me unable to do anything for a whole day!
    I have deliberately not upgraded to Level 7 to give me time to collect more necessary resources, but I'm not getting any embers from my fire or icy petals from my dahlias. Didn't realize that neither of these drop between 6 and 7!!Feeling very frustrated.
    Last edited by EllasGrandma1; 01-18-17 at 04:54 AM.

Pothole you fell into while sleepy!
    Chapter7 does NOT give FireEmbers and IcyPetals either during the day.. hope u haven't reached there yet. Otherwise u can catch up with collection later.
    Chapters 8, 9 and 10 drop again during the day.. just DON'T uplevel till the last moment. Remember even if you don't uplevel Castle the same on-time day and are late doing so the next day.. nothing happens as you can easily catch up as the next Chapter opens immediately and automatically when you tap. Actually in this type of event.. it's better to stall than to be ahead.. as when you finish early.. you can't do nothing!
    Wishing I'd read this before I uplevelled to Ch 7����Another frustrating day ahead!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TerraRanomi View Post
    Let me know if something's not right or missing. Was too lazy to get a calculator.

60 Blue petals
    60 Living wood
    60 Purple petals
    50 Glimmerdust
    50 Jewels
    15 Golden eggs
    99 Wood
    30 Prime cuts
    15 Fancy blocks
    140 Icy petals

14 Ember essences:
    (3 Fire embers x 14 =) 42 Fire embers
    (6 Icy wood x 14 =) 84 Icy wood
    (1 Arctic fur x 14 =) 14 Arctic fur

6 Ice beams:
    (1 Snow block x 6 =) 6 Snow blocks
    (2 Icicles x 6 =) 12 Icicles
    (3 Fire embers x 6=) 18 Fire embers

26 Snow blocks (including the 6 needed for the Ice beams):
    (1 Simple glue x 26 =) 26 Simple glues
    (20 Icy snowflakes x 26 =) 520 Icy snowflakes
    (10 Icy snowballs x 26 =) 260 Icy snowballs

50 Icy snowballs (+ 260 for Snow blocks =) 310 Icy snowballs
    199 Icy snowflakes (+520 for Snow blocks =) 719 Icy snowflakes
    37 Icy wood (+ 84 for Ember essences =) 121 Icy wood
    18 Fire embers (+ 60 for Ember essences/Ice beams =) 78 Fire embers
    10 Arctic fur (+ 14 Arctic fur for Ember essences =) 24 Arctic fur
    After quickly checking this guide.. I don't agree with many figures as somethings seem to be missing... BUT as it's handy and many players are using it.. asking if it could be checked again?

Maybe it's MY bad and do forgive me if so.. not seeing chapter titles assume it's a total of all.. but in different materials to be collected and crafted seems inferior to what is required.. starting with the FireEmbers, EmberEssence, SnowBlocks, IceBeams, Furs..... or am I interpreting wrongly?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

After quickly checking this guide.. I don't agree with many figures as somethings seem to be missing... BUT as it's handy and many players are using it.. asking if it could be checked again?

Maybe it's MY bad and do forgive me if so.. not seeing chapter titles assume it's a total of all.. but in different materials to be collected and crafted seems inferior to what is required.. starting with the FireEmbers, EmberEssence, SnowBlocks, IceBeams, Furs..... or am I interpreting wrongly?
    I thought the same, but the totals are for the WHOLE quest...they change as you use materials in each Chapter. E.g. Max. Snowflakes quantity is 200 so you have to use some in order to be able to collect more!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TerraRanomi View Post
    Don't know what I'm missing but I keep counting 719 Icy Snowflakes in total?
    For those who are lowel levels, you might want to add to the list, the total of water, for the simple glue, in making the snow blocks. I'm at level 50. I'm maxed, but others may not.

Fashion Designer

The figures seem accurate to me, given anything we collect/make along the way can be used for the castle upgrades - I.e we don't have to 'give' any of these separately in earlier steps , as we sometimes have in past events

E.g. Using fire embers as an example:
    Chapter 6 goal 2 -gather 5 fire embers These stay in our inventory and can be used for goal 4, where we need 18 to upgrade the castle. Total = 18

Chapter 7 - none needed

Chapter 8 - goal 2 - brew ember essence using 3 fire embers. Again, we keep this and it can be used to upgrade. So for goal 3 upgrade, we just need to make 3 more. So that is 4 ember essence using 12 fire embers in total

Chapter 9 goal 4. Make 1 ice beam, uses 3 fire embers but stays in inventory.
    Goal 5 - 5 ember essences, so 5x3 = 15. Plus 2 more ice beams, which means 9 fire embers for the 3 ice beans in total. 15 + 9 = 24

Chapter 10 goal 4. same requirements as chapter 9. So another 24

18 +12 + 24 + 24 = 78

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EllasGrandma1 View Post
    I thought the same, but the totals are for the WHOLE quest...they change as you use materials in each Chapter. E.g. Max. Snowflakes quantity is 200 so you have to use some in order to be able to collect more!
    That could be an explanation.. but also a confusing system which no way I would dare check.. I'm logical, but not mathmatically inclined
    But how would that be an explanation for the collection of FireEmbers? Simply... total event 89 are needed for giving and crafting, while 78 were stated.. somethings missing?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    That could be an explanation.. but also a confusing system which no way I would dare check.. I'm logical, but not mathmatically inclined
    But how would that be an explanation for the collection of FireEmbers? Simply... total event 89 are needed for giving and crafting, while 78 were stated.. somethings missing?
    We were posting at the same time Have a look at my calculations above for fire embers.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    The figures seem accurate to me, given anything we collect/make along the way can be used for the castle upgrades - I.e we don't have to 'give' any of these separately in earlier steps , as we sometimes have in past events

E.g. Using fire embers as an example:
    Chapter 6 goal 2 -gather 5 fire embers These stay in our inventory and can be used for goal 4, where we need 18 to upgrade the castle. Total = 18

Chapter 7 - none needed

Chapter 8 - goal 2 - brew ember essence using 3 fire embers. Again, we keep this and it can be used to upgrade. So for goal 3 upgrade, we just need to make 3 more. So that is 4 ember essence using 12 fire embers in total

Chapter 9 goal 4. Make 1 ice beam, uses 3 fire embers but stays in inventory.
    Goal 5 - 5 ember essences, so 5x3 = 15. Plus 2 more ice beams, which means 9 fire embers for the 3 ice beans in total. 15 + 9 = 24

Chapter 10 goal 4. same requirements as chapter 9. So another 24

18 +12 + 24 + 24 = 78
    OK!!!
    now I get it!
    this part of your answer explains all to me..

"Chapter 6 goal 2 -gather 5 fire embers These stay in our inventory and can be used for goal 4, where we need 18 to upgrade the castle. Total = 18"

.. these collected before and not used for crafting 'stays in your inventory' and are used later on obviously. thats why I needed more.
    The less to collect the better.. it would have been worse if more was needed.
    All resolved.. and thank you!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    We were posting at the same time Have a look at my calculations above for fire embers.
    Got it.. all resolved
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74