Page 4 of 89 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/12 - Ice Queen Event! | * all goal details in post 1! *

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Chapter 2 has a glitch. When I chop an icy willow, I get the running chicken, then the tree comes back. Hopefully this will be fixed before everyone else gets to this part. If I were a suspicious person, I'd think they don't want me to get ahead and reveal the sneak peeks. But I'm not a suspicious person, so maybe it'll be fixed when I log back in.
    Good to have you back Katt, please take a photo for us.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Last 2 characters were definitely Disney-ish. And this latest, Neva, is va-va-voom. I used to be so happy with the characters: the female ruler, thurston, etc.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-12-17 at 03:37 PM. Reason: removed inappropriate comment

Please, what is the source of arctic fur? Farmhouses?
    Is Arctic Bear rare drop from this?

Quote Originally Posted by pms3665 View Post
    Last 2 characters were definitely Disney-ish. And this latest, Neva, is va-va-voom. I used to be so happy with the characters: the female ruler, thurston, etc. Must've hired a bunch of young, male game designers.
    Hahaha Yes, maybe

New Resident
    Got it. Mine showed up after several more refreshes. Holding off on starting until we have some more info. I usually start these storybook events when it auto starts and I've read through all the forum info and know what to expect.
    Good luck everyone! And thanks to all the pioneers forging ahead and posting the info!

Ice willows not working game as a glitch ,when i try to shop the willows supouse to give snowflakes ,it's not happening the game start loading and start from the beginning to shop the tree please SUPORT fixe this bug issue thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Haha...running chicken. I almost want to start the goal just to see that...lol
    Oops. It's a running horse. Guess I'm brain-dead from fighting so many different animals...

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Oops. It's a running horse. Guess I'm brain-dead from fighting so many different animals...
    Oh...shoot! 😂 I really wanted to see a running chicken. 😂
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Host(ess)
    I got 16 snowflakes and they stay in Inventory, but now the Ice willow gives just wood and sap. Don't get to keep that though since the game keeps reloading and reset back to when I had gotten my 16 flakes. A bit disappointed I didn't get to se the running chicken. At least that could be entertaining while waiting for a fix.

Can Support please fix this bug. I moved forward a day since I can't play tomorrow. It's 11 pm here so if no immideate fix I can't get ahead and the gems was a waste

Executive Chef
    Tried force close and still can't chop the trees. Arghhhh. I should be on chapter 5 by now. And it doesn't have the option to gem it. Have to chop it.

Page 4 of 89 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast