Page 18 of 89 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/12 - Ice Queen Event! | * all goal details in post 1! *

Rhino Keeper
    What is the date when the event automatically begins?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    Thank you Katt <3 might I ask what's the recipe for icy wood? Thanks again and again
    When you get to the chapter that needs icy wood, it drops from the icy willow along with the snowflakes.

Also, the campfire drops multiple fire embers. I usually got 2 but got 3 as well sometimes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Well, it was fun while it lasted...there is no way as a level 26 that I will collect enough golden eggs to move past goal 2 of chapter 2. Thanks anyway S8.
    Please keep in mind that I'm a level 50 player. Lower levels might not need 15 golden eggs.

Oops, I now see that others have answered this. At least our answers are consistent. Good luck, everyone. The early chapters are really easy.

Farm Supplier
    Where do we get icy snowballs for chapter 3?

Farm Supplier
    I'm only since some days at the point to collect spellbound dew and I recognize that it particularly drop from Ivy's hut ... and only once I registered that it drops from a red flower (but I have to say that I don't be always very careful to look from where it drops).

And also from me ... a BIG BIG THANK to Kattkrazie, to SpiritWind00 and to all others who help!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kimmysue123 View Post
    Where do we get icy snowballs for chapter 3?
    Icy snowballs come from chopping the large rock outcropping. The drop rate is good, about 10 per rock.

Executive Chef
    Hey, Ashley. I'm only getting 1 arctic fur per bear. Did you ever notice getting more than one fur? Also, have you collected from the bear yet? I'm curious what he drops.

Rhino Keeper
    Spooky trees also drop Living Wood, sometimes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    Yup, it is this one. I have it on my board as it looks well in the rocky wilderness area of my queendom and in a result I'm maxed on golden eggs.

I consider 15 golden eggs a reasonable request; they are by far the most frequent drop of all the golden items. I believe that lower level players might find it challenging but it is doable. Have all the chickens, the roost and the griffin and pester them consistently and you should be fine. Good luck everyone!
    i pester the chickens and coop everytime they are available and I have only gotten 11 since starting Castle Story (2 have been used for quests). I don't see getting 6 more in time to complete this quest.

Edit: Another poster suggested this too. For the past 3 weeks, I have been using eggs like crazy in the Royal exchange to earn trade tickets. I have 5 chickens and collect from them every time I open my game.

I know that am the minimum level (26) for this quest so it wasn't going to be easy but I do believe it is unattainable since I am stuck on Chapter 2 already.

Thanks Kat for plowing ahead for the rest of us. Enjoy those that are participating.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 01-13-17 at 02:03 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    When you get to the chapter that needs icy wood, it drops from the icy willow along with the snowflakes.

Also, the campfire drops multiple fire embers. I usually got 2 but got 3 as well sometimes.
    thank you, thank you 😘
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71