Page 58 of 89 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/12 - Ice Queen Event! | * all goal details in post 1! *

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hkcorrigan View Post
    I accidentally ended up crafting the arctic bear when I was trying to craft my last snow block. Ugh. Don't have enough arctic fur for last 3 chapters... yet. I had planned to get the last arctic fur after I got the fairy. Oh well. Back to fighting bears. At least I think I have all of my blocks now.
    ArcticFurs we only need: 3 in Chapter8, 5 in Chapter9, 5 in Chapter10.. Total13.. all to be used in the crafting. If you have prepared some of the crafting material already.. you need even less. There is always the ability to fight them.. even in waiting-time. Consentrate on those Bears and you will make it without problems. Good Luck!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    BEAR CRAFTING:
    The abitily to craft the Bears will last even after the Event has finished so no rush to craft them.
    Remember though.. if you wait till the end of the event to do so.. and wish to have 2.. it's best to craft and ready to collect, both at the same time.
    The choice of crafting the Pet Bear in the WorkShop.. AFTER the event.. may disappear after you have 'Tamed' the first one.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    Anyone having trouble with chapter 9??? Nothing is registering on mine, I've visited both neighbours and community people and it's still saying. I need to visit 50 neighbours!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    ArcticFurs we only need: 3 in Chapter8, 5 in Chapter9, 5 in Chapter10.. Total13.. all to be used in the crafting. If you have prepared some of the crafting material already.. you need even less. There is always the ability to fight them.. even in waiting-time. Consentrate on those Bears and you will make it without problems. Good Luck!
    Minor correction I think, given I'm not there yet . We need 4 ember essence for level 8 , so I guess that means we need 4 fur for that level.

Hope everyone gets as many bears as I seem to be getting!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by candie1230 View Post
    Anyone having trouble with chapter 9??? Nothing is registering on mine, I've visited both neighbours and community people and it's still saying. I need to visit 50 neighbours!!!
    Have you tried force closing your game? That can get them to register.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TerraRanomi View Post
    The items are so pretty, can't wait to get the snowy workshop. (Thanks for the pics kattkrazie and MoonVillage3!)
    Yes - agree. I've only got 1 snow wall and 1 snow gate, so looking forward to being able to make more !

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CavityCave View Post
    Is there a wait time between Chapter 8 and 9? I'm wondering if I should upgrade my castle now or wait and collect more embers.

Or can you collect embers while you're waiting for neighbor requests to come in during chapter 9?
    You can do both I think. Hold off doing the castle upgrade for chapter 8 right up until chapter 9 starts, so you can still collect embers (as you can't collect between chapters). Then you should be able to also collect them in chapter 9 while waiting for the requests to come back.

I have been stuck on Chapter 2 since the second day as I never get Golden Egg drops inspite of playing regularly.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by candie1230 View Post
    i Have the same problem!! I forced closed the game but still nothing!

S8.... I am soooo done!!!!! Bye!!!