Page 1 of 89 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/12 - Ice Queen Event! | * all goal details in post 1! *

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar

Castle Story: 1/12 - Ice Queen Event! | * all goal details in post 1! *

ICE QUEEN STAGE EVENT!

Requires level 26+ | Minimum game version is iOS/Android 1.6
    If you have not manually started the event by 1/15, the game will start the event for you. You will have 10 days from the date you start to complete the event.

Pictures from ShibuyaCloth: click here!

Calculations of resources (thanks TerraRanomi!) available in this post: click here!

Time Zone Converter: compare where you are with California

Notes about the Event
    1. It's not that you have one day to complete a chapter - it's that another chapter won't UNLOCK until the next day.
    2. If you finish the chapter early, you have to wait for the remainder of the time to expire before the next chapter starts. You have to complete a chapter to begin the next chapter.
    3. If you take longer than a day to complete a chapter then the next one will start sooner.
    4. If you gem skip a chapter, the next one doesn't start sooner (you will wait even longer!).
    For those on chapter 4 today, remember NOT to upgrade castle and keep topping up on snowflakes and snowballs. Make loads (26 are needed) of snow blocks and use the fast worker boost before upgrading.
    reminder: do not upgrade the building until you are done collecting all your extra materials or until the next chapter starts as otherwise you close the chapter and special materials stop dropping and you can't get ahead for the next day.

What happens when an event finishes?? Click here to take you to a post called How Community Events Work in the Hub.

Ice Castle (limited timed event goal, level 26+) (3x3) limit 1 Cannot be sold
    This item was only available during the event it was released.
    Info: An Ice Castle for Neva to call home!
    Collection time: 16 hours
    Speed up: 32 gems
    Drops: coins
    Level 1/Build: 30 blue petals, 30 purple petals, 20 glimmer dust, 30 living wood | +1000 coin / 16 hours
    Level 2: 99 snowflakes, 50 Jewels, 99 wood, 15 golden eggs | +1100
    Level 3: 50 snowflakes, 50 icy snowballs, 30 living wood, 30 purple petal | +1200
    Level 4: 50 snowflakes, 4 snow blocks, 30 glimmerdust, 30 prime cuts | +1300
    Level 5: 4 snow blocks, 25 icy petals, 15 fancy blocks, 30 blue petals | +1400
    Level 6: 4 snow blocks, 25 icy petals, 25 icy wood, 18 fire embers | +1500
    Level 7: 2 snow blocks, 10 arctic fur, 12 icy wood | +1600
    Level 8: 4 snow blocks, 30 icy petals, 4 ember essence | +1700
    Level 9: 5 ember essence, 30 icy petals, 3 ice beams | +1800
    Level 10: 5 ember essence, 30 icy petals, 3 ice beams, 2 snow blocks | +2000

Snow block: Workshop, 30 minutes - 20 snowflakes, 10 icy snowballs, 1 simple glue. (Make some in advance if you've time)
    Ember Essence: Potion Shop, 2 hours - 3 fire embers, 6 icy wood, 1 arctic fur
    Ice Beam: Workshop, 1 hour - 1 snow block, 3 fire embers, 2 icicles

Snowflakes come from Icy Willows when the goal asks for it.
    Icy Snowballs come from rock outcroppings when the goal asks for it. | 6 gems each
    Icy petal come from Frozen Dahlias (buy 2 with coin. Can buy more with gems.) | 10 gems each
    Fire embers come from the Cozy Campfire (buy 1 with coin. Can buy more with gems.)
    Icy wood come from the Icy willows when the goal asks for it.
    Icicles come from rock outcroppings when the goal asks for it.

Hi, I'm Neva! To tell you the truth, I'm looking for a change of scenery, and I heard you were the ruler of this fine Kingdom. Maybe we could work something out so that I could stay?
    Chapter 1:
    Goal 1 Visit farmhouses 0/5 VISIT (skip 15 gems)
    Goal 2 Visit the jeweler 0/1 VISIT (skip 10gems)
    Goal 3 Build ice castle's foundation 0/1 BUILD | 30 blue petals, 30 purple petals, 20 glimmer dust, 30 living wood | Goal prize: 2 glimmerdust

Wow! I must say, I've never been welcomes with such open arms! It's lovely here, but there is one small problem: it's a little warm. Perhaps we could cool down my humble abode with some winter magic!
    Chapter 2:
    Goal 1 Chop an icy willow 0/1 CHOP (skip 10 gems) | purchase in the market, 100 coins each
    Goal 2 Gather snowflakes 0/25 GO | drops from Icy Willows
    Goal 3 Upgrade the Ice Castle to Level 2 0/1 BUILD | 50 Jewels, 99 wood, 15 golden eggs, 99 snowflakes | [COLOR="#800080"]Goal prize:5 snowflakes/COLOR]
    Note: Golden Eggs sources from Inventory Guide: chickens, Glimmeregg Bunny, Fireworks Griffin, Golden Mine, Griffin Roost, Royal Griffin, Parrot, Griffina (Baron's tent)

I heard we potentially have a new friend in the kingdom! We should break the ice and enjoy some good 'ol winter fun. Who's up for a snowball fight?
    Chapter 3:
    Goal 1 Mine a rock outcropping 0/1 GO (skip 20 gems)
    Goal 2 Gather Icy Snowballs 0/20 GO
    Goal 3 Upgrade the Ice Castle to Level 3 0/1 BUILD | 50 snowflakes, 50 icy snowballs, 30 living wood, 30 purple petal | Goal Prize - 5 snowflakes

Ivy is quite the character, and an artist when it comes to making the perfect snowball. Come to think of it, I think we can use these icy snowballs to make snow blocks! Surely they can keep the inside of my castle cool.
    Chapter 4:
    Goal 1 Clear an icy willow 0/1 GO (skip 10 gems)
    Goal 2 Make a snow block 0/1 Go | Workshop, 30 minutes - 20 snowflakes, 10 icy snowballs, 1 simple glue | speed up is 2 gems
    Goal 3 Upgrade the Ice Castle to Level 4 0/1 BUILD | 30 glimmerdust, 30 prime cuts, 4 snow blocks, 50 snowflakes | Goal Prize - 2 snowballs

I really miss the flowers from my homeland. It's not that the flowers here aren't great, the Frosty Dahlias from home just had the most beautiful Icy Petals. I wish I could decorate my new home with them!
    Chapter 5:
    Goal 1 Grow Frozen Dahlias 0/2 BUY | Purchase them in the market
    Goal 2 Gather Icy Petals 0/4 GO | Collect those from Frozen Dahlias
    Goal 3 Upgrade the Ice Castle to Level 5 0/1 BUILD| 15 fancy blocks, 4 snow blocks, 25 icy petals, 30 blue petals | Goal Prize - 2 icy petals
    Note 1: For those who bought the frozen dahlias already, they don't start dropping icy petals until around Chapter 5. I didn't try the campfire, but it more than likely doesn't drop fire embers until later as well. Also, once they do start dropping, you won't be able to collect between chapters. So if you have extra energy, try to collect as many as possible before you finish the chapter. [from kattkrazie]
    Note 2: The dahlias and campfire will count in the later chapters if you have already purchased them. It will autocomplete. [from kattkrazie]

Hey, so, this is a bit awkward, but...uh...you remember how I said the castle needed to be colder? Now it's a little "*too* cold. I'd borrow a coat but as you can see, I'm a little bit smaller than most of you around here.
    Chapter 6:
    Goal 1 Start a Cozy Campfire 0/1 | Buy this in the market
    Goal 2 Gather Fire Embers 0/5 GO (skip 50 gems)
    Goal 3 Gather Icy Wood 0/5 GO | drops from Icy Willows
    Goal 4 Upgrade the Ice Castle to Level 6 0/1 BUILD | 25 icy wood, 4 snow blocks, 25 icy petals, 18 fire embers | Goal Prize - icy wood

Whoa! The fire embers are causing the floors to get slippery in Neva's castle! I think I have a better solution to balance the temperature...a magical solution. Will need a few ingredients first though.
    Chapter 7:
    Goal 1 Slay an Arctic Bear 0/1 FIGHT (skip 50 gems)
    Goal 2 Gather more Arctic Fur 0/1 GO
    Goal 3 Upgrade the Ice Castle to Level 7 0/1 BUILD | 2 snow blocks, 10 arctic fur, 12 icy wood | Goal Prize - 1 arctic fur

Let's whip up a batch of Ember Essence! This stuff will keep Neva warm and won't affect the ice her castle is made of. It smells really good too! Speaking of smells, the Arctic Bears seem to be attracted to the scent of the campfire! Let's fend them off.
    Chapter 8:
    Goal 1 Slay an Arctic Bear 0/1 FIGHT (skip 50 gems)
    Goal 2 Brew Ember Essence 0/1 GO | Potion Shop, 2 hours - 3 fire embers, 6 icy wood, 1 arctic fur (speed up is 8 gems)
    Goal 3 Upgrade the Ice Castle to Level 8 | 4 snow blocks, 4 ember essence, 30 icy petals | Goal Prize - 4 icy petals

I see the construction of my castle has caused quite the stir in your kingdom and others. How can we blame them? It *is* pretty magnificent. Maybe you could introduce me to the neighboring kingdoms? Not to worry, we'll get back to work as soon as we get back!
    Chapter 9:
    Goal 1 Visit neighboring kingdoms 0/50 VISIT (skip 50 gems)
    Goal 2 Ask for Builders Permits 0/20 ASK (skip 80 gems) | neighbour request
    Goal 3 Collect icicles 0/3 GO | will auto complete if you have ones in inventory
    Goal 4 Make ice beam 0/1 MAKE | Workshop, 1 hour - 1 snow block, 3 fire embers, 2 icicles
    Goal 5 Upgrade the Ice Castle to Level 9 | 5 ember essence, 30 icy petals, 3 ice beams | Goal Prize - 2 arctic fur
    Note: You can collect the icicles and craft the ice beams while waiting for the neighbor requests to come back. And don't forget to use the eleven boosts to cut crafting time in half. (kattkrazie)

Wow, the people who speak of this kingdom weren't kidding when they said it had a kind ruler. You've welcomed me to your home and built me a beautiful place to call my own. What's this...? More gifts? You shouldn't have!
    Chapter 10:
    Goal 1 Give hearty feasts 0/2 GIVE (skip 50 gems)
    Goal 2 Give truffles 0/10 GIVE
    Goal 3 Gather icy petals 0/5 GO | will auto complete if you have ones in inventory
    Goal 4 Upgrade the Ice Castle to Level 10 | 2 snow blocks, 30 icy petals, 5 ember essence, 3 ice beams
    The Grand Prize is yours! Congratulations! You have won Neva!

[Note: Neva is in your inventory (edit/inventory]

****** Note: drops stop after upgrading the castle to level 10. Once you get Neva, she is now the ONLY source of drops to be used in the Snowy Workshop. Collect as many as you can before upgrading (if time allows)*****

PART 2 GOALS IN NEXT POST!

Items to add to the Inventory Guide:

Frozen Dahlia
    Info: Tend for Icy Petals and various Petals.
    Found: in market during the Ice Queen event
    Drops during event: Icy petals, white petals, blue petals
    Drops after event: white petals, blue petals
    Collection time: 10 minutes

Frozen Campfire
    Info: Tend for Fire Embers and various minerals.
    Found: in market during the Ice Queen event
    Drops during event: fire embers, coal, iron ore
    Drops after event: coal, iron ore
    Collection time: 2 hours

Event pictures
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-26-17 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Added Event image and info

A Warm Welcome To The Ice Queen - Neva
    After the storybook event is complete, a goal opens on the left side goal book:

Goal Notes:
    * Neva is in your inventory once you upgrade the ice castle to level 10.
    * Once you get Neva, she is now the ONLY source of snowballs, icicles, and snowflakes used in the Snowy Workshop. Collect as many of these 3 items as you can before upgrading to level 10 (if time allows).
    * You won't need any fire embers or icy wood drops

Dialogue:
    Ruler: Welcome to the Kingdom, Neva! How's it feel to call this place home?
    Neva: Great, so far! But I do need to learn my way around a bit. Perhaps you could show me around some more?
    Ruler: Sure thing!

Neva: This kingdom is so grand! I can't wait to see what you've done. Why don't you tell me your story?
    A Warm Welcome to the Ice Queen - Part 1
    Goal 1 Visit the cottage (give her a tour of the kingdom) 0/2 VISIT (skip 20 gems)
    Goal 2 Visit the conservatory (What fun!) 0/2 VISIT (skip 20 gems)
    Goal 3 Serve Neva a Hearty Feast (All that flying builds up an appetite!) 0/1 GIVE (skip 10 gems)
    Reward: Snowy Workshop
    Congratulations: Neva: Wow it sounds like you've quite the time!

Dialogue:
    Neva: This Kingdom is such a wonderful place! Everyone does so much to help one another out, I'd like to contribute too.
    Ruler: Oh? What do you like to do?
    Neva: Well, I'm really good with snow! Maybe I could make things from my homeland?
    Ruler: That sounds great, Neva!

I'll set up shop and help make your kingdom the perfect winter wonderland!
    A Warm Welcome to the Ice Queen - Part 2
    Goal 1 Find the Snowy Workshop in your Storage
    Goal 2 Collect from Neva 0/4 GO
    Goal 3 Build a Snowman 0/1 BUILD | Make this in the Snowy Workshop! MAKE SURE YOU CRAFT THE SNOWMAN AND NOT THE SNOW-WOMAN!
    Reward: +1 Snow Tower
    Congratulations: Neva: You're gonna have the coolest kingdom of them all!

Neva the Ice Queen
    Info: Neva the Ice Queen! She has a chance to drop Snowflakes. Icy Snowballs, Icicles, and Glimmerdust!
    Found: Prize for completing the Ice Queen event, January 2017
    Drops: snowflakes, icy snowballs, icicles and glimmerdust (for use in the Snowy Workshop)
    Collection time: 8 hours

Snowflakes
    Info: Sparkling snowflakes used to build Neva's Ice Castle.
    Found: Neva (Ice Queen event)
    Uses: various crafts in the Snowy workshop

Icicles
    Info: Icicles are to be handled with care whilst mining Rock Outcroppings! Can be used to build Neva's Ice Castle.

Icy Snowball
    Info: Perfect for pelting friends or enemies. Can be used to build Neva's Ice Castle.

Snowy Workshop (2x2) limit of 1 Cannot be sold
    CRAFTING BUILDING
    Info: A snowy crafting building to make brr-illiant decorations!
    Cost: 0 (prize from event)
    Build: comes fully built
    What can you craft?
    All crafts take 10 minutes.
    Ice Lily - 30 snowflakes, 15 snowballs, 2 icicles
    Frozen Fountain - 30 snowflakes, 15 snowballs, 4 icicles
    Skating Pond - 20 snowflakes, 10 snowballs, 4 icicles
    Snow-man - 20 snowflakes, 10 snowballs, 2 icicles
    Sno-woman - 20 snowflakes, 10 snowballs, 2 icicles
    Winter Wall - 5 snowflakes
    Winter Gate - 10 snowflakes, 10 snowballs, 2 icicles
    Winter Tower - 10 snowflakes, 10 snowballs, 2 icicles
    Snow Wall - 5 snowflakes
    Snow Gate - 10 snowflakes, 10 snowballs, 2 icicles
    Snow Tower - 10 snowflakes, 10 snowballs, 2 icicles

Event Pictures

Pictures of what you can craft in the Snowy Workshop (thank you MoonVillage3!) - click here!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-29-17 at 05:55 PM.

A Not So Grizzly Encounter
    goals for the Arctic Bear

Old Thomas: These fuzzy fellows are causing quite the ruckus in the Kingdom! Let us see what we can do to calm them.
    A Not So Grizzly Encounter
    Goal 1 Quarrel with an arctic bear 0/1 FIGHT (skip 10 gems) | collect from a farmhouse and spawn an arctic bear. 10 hits to defeat.
    Goal 2 Gather arctic fur 0/5 GO | each time you defeat the bear, it will drop 1 arctic fur (plus sometimes rat tails and fur)
    Goal 3 Tame an arctic bear 0/1 TAME |
    Reward: 1 Arctic Bear, 10 snowflakes
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: They are not so back after all!

Old Thomas: Those arctic bears are interfering with the Kingdom's daily activities. I wonder if there is a way to lure them away from everyone?
    It's A Trap!
    Goal 1 Buy arctic bear bait 0/1 BUY | Market, 20 gems. You get your gems back as the reward.
    Reward: 20 gems
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: That worked splendidly!

Arctic Bear Bait (trap) 1x1 cannot be sold
    Info: This is sure to draw an Arctic Bear! Only 1 monster can be in the kingdom at a time!
    Found: market, 20 gems (goal gives you 20 gems back on first purchase)
    Uses: chop to lure an arctic bear

Arctic Bear cannot be sold
    Info: A cute and friendly Arctic Bear. Pet it to see what items it found for you!
    Crafted: Workshop, 5 minutes (during Ice Queen event Ice Queen event only.
    Requirements: 40 arctic fur (40 gems each)
    Drops: creep tooth, fur, jewels, rat tails, silver, white petal
    Collection time: 4 hours (speed up is 16 gems)

Event Pictures
    Spoiler: show

Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-26-17 at 03:36 PM.

New Resident
    Has this started for anyone yet? I keep refreshing but nothing.

It's started for me. Storybook. First task of 3 is to visit 5 farmhouses. Only had 3 on board so waiting to collect again now.

Rhino Keeper
    It has started for me but I don't want to click begin until I see what I'll need for the first few steps. I'll be stalking this thread like a hawk!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ana76543 View Post
    Has this started for anyone yet? I keep refreshing but nothing.
    It's live now, you have to click the "begin" on the right hand of the screen, first goal is click on five farmhouses.

1/3 - visit farm house
    2/3 - visit jewler (1)
    3/3 - build ice castle foundation (30 blue petals, 30 purple petals 20 glimmer dust, 30 living wood)

Rhino Keeper
    Is this a timed event?
    Kingdoms: Condove and Girufel
    (Sorry, I don't add neighbors at the moment)

Fashion Designer
    The frozen dahlias gave me blue petals and I Black flagged white petals.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Page 1 of 89 123451151 ... LastLast