Page 85 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3575818283848586878889 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/12 - Ice Queen Event! | * all goal details in post 1! *

Whats the use of having snowy workshop with so many items to craft, when you will not get any ingredients ? Atleast Neva or snow castle should drop these items. Otherwise it will be a compelte waste of time and energy to have them

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by allisisland77 View Post
    Pleeeease tell me they are going to turn back on the drops for snow balls etc after you get Neva!! It's going to take FOREVER to craft things if they don't and she doesn't drop icicles :/ HELP PLEASE!
    Yes this is really weird! You get Neva and it tells you o chop rocks and get snowballs, but the rocks no longer produce them

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vickibabes View Post
    Yes this is really weird! You get Neva and it tells you o chop rocks and get snowballs, but the rocks no longer produce them
    I'm not getting icicles either. That's why I'm on here this morning figuredif I was having this problem then others might too. Seems a redundant idea if she doesn't drop the needed ingredients to build stuff!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kumkibaby View Post
    Whats the use of having snowy workshop with so many items to craft, when you will not get any ingredients ? Atleast Neva or snow castle should drop these items. Otherwise it will be a compelte waste of time and energy to have them
    Wholeheartedly agree! Have we heard from s8 as to why Neva isn't dropping the required drops? I never understand why the rewards in the game do not continue to drop their special items after the event. If I remember correctly they started this with the Naga's. But it seems there's a drop in their thinking process with this one!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    So I decided to check my game and magically I had all my neighbors requests finally. And I did the upgrade. New day started and I gave the parts and had everything to the final upgrade and when I gave them it reverted back to the beginning of day 10 and now I no longer have the things I need to upgrade the castle because I've already given then. And no it didn't do the weird recalculating reset. But I no linger can upgrade the castle and have no desire to do the work to get all the supplies again. This game used to be fun, it used to be something I could'olay in the evenings on WiFi. Now it is event after event, no story line and too many bugs.
    I'll report this for you...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Update on drops once Castle is level 10: this is from the bugs forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    After the event, you can get Icy Snowballs and Icicles from Neva herself. They won't drop from Rock Outcroppings after you have completed the event (after the event is over for everyone, the hint text for these items will updated.)

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Fashion Designer
    I know that this won't be consolation for many, but I can confirm that Neva does drop icicles, as I have got them from her.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    I know that this won't be consolation for many, but I can confirm that Neva does drop icicles, as I have got them from her.
    Got one too.. the first since Neva started dropping. Patience.. it's a long time goal
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

I also finished the quest last night but don't have Neva in my inventory. I have forced closed the game several times and made sure that the inventory is clicked to show all but she is not there. I am on the goal of welcome queen part two but I can't finish it because I can't collect from a nonexistent Neva. 😟

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone have the polar bear and if so what does he drop.....is he worth completing the 40 fur requirement?