Page 62 of 89 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/12 - Ice Queen Event! | * all goal details in post 1! *

Did anyone else experience this in the 9th chapter? The rocks are becoming stingy with the drops. After 20 hits, I get only 1 icicle! My energy is drained just trying to get icicles... and it's not like we don't need the energy to craft other things! C'mon S8. Don't let us fail in the last leg of this event!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by parlski View Post
    I chose my most active neighbours first, then selected everyone else.
    I'm trying to sift through 60 pages to see if there's any hints. no luck yet
    ok I just sent an invite. Testing, testing, testing.

I wonder if it's possible to send out too many requests? I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post
    Did the ability to craft the bear disappear from the workshop after taming the first one after the event? Do the bears still appear at the farmhouses?
    I just crafted my bear and I can confirm that he ability to craft them does remain in the workshop. I cannot say if they still drop fur, because I have one parked while I'm chopping rocks for icicles. But based on past experience, I imagine they will be around for the next 6 days. I'm not going for a second one due to the low spawn rate and energy consumption with the storybook.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by DarcyFeather View Post
    Did anyone else experience this in the 9th chapter? The rocks are becoming stingy with the drops. After 20 hits, I get only 1 icicle! My energy is drained just trying to get icicles... and it's not like we don't need the energy to craft other things! C'mon S8. Don't let us fail in the last leg of this event!
    I too, posted this earlier. I'm getting 1-3 icicles per rock pile. That's an awful return for 20 energy. Fortunately we only need 12 icicles (or 15 for a souvenir brick). But it's making it difficult for players who are trying to stock up for the snowy workshop later.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kendysek View Post
    Hi everyone and thanks for useful tips.
    I really like this event, the collecting rates of materials needed are good. And because the icy willows are cheap it's not so money draining. In previous events I really had problem with money and it almost looked I can't finish them, because I'm gonna be out of money (because of constant buying rocks and trees).

And now in level 44 I have bought gems for the first time (I thought I'm never going to do that) but this perfect discount on gold mine, wizz school and cabbage hut not let me sleep.

I think I'm not going for the bear, because lot of other animals drops fur, jewels, rat tails, silver and white petal.

Was there a sale on the cabbage hut yesterday? I was out of commission and have been waiting for it to come on sale!

Hi has anyone noticed that during chapter 7 there aren't any fire embers dropping from the campfire. I haven't upgraded the castle to level seven yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cookie2crumble View Post
    Hi has anyone noticed that during chapter 7 there aren't any fire embers dropping from the campfire. I haven't upgraded the castle to level seven yet.
    That's because you don't need fire embers to upgrade to level 7 (see the first page) so they won't drop in chapter 7. They'll start dropping again in chapter 8.

New Resident
    Community should work. Actual neighbors' visits do not count.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    are you getting the message" a friend has responded to your request" ?
    Yes, that's how I know I should have more than what is registering.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by icydove View Post
    Yes, that's how I know I should have more than what is registering.
    yes, that is how I keep track of mine. Idk. Maybe give it some time, and in the meanwhile continue with any collections you might need such as embers, icicles, furs, make beams etc. anything that will enable you to get through everything else quickly. I hope it resets soon.