Page 10 of 89 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/12 - Ice Queen Event! | * all goal details in post 1! *

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyknightkeladry View Post
    15 golden eggs? That's ridiculous. We're only at level 2, what are they gonna require for the rest of the upgrades?
    Thought this was a pretty tough requirement, too. However, I noticed they also offered the golden mine for sale under the featured section. This drops something golden (egg, Apple or nugget) once a day. Won't help for this time, but it's an opportunity to buy if you've missed out before and have the 260 gems. Then you can be stocked up for next time!
    Last edited by caron7; 01-12-17 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Corrected gold mine to golden

Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    Thought this was a pretty tough requirement, too. However, I noticed they also offered the golden mine for sale under the featured section. This drops something golden (egg, Apple or nugget) once a day. Won't help for this time, but it's an opportunity to buy if you've missed out before and have the 260 gems. Then you can be stocked up for next time!
    I've got a good stock of golden eggs but I feel super bad for the lower level players. Hopefully they have a different requirement for upgrading bc that's super hard to stock up on when you're just starting out.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    I haven't got the golden mine for sale on my board but sure would consider purchasing it this time around

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    I haven't got the golden mine for sale on my board but sure would consider purchasing it this time around
    Oh. Just found it. Happy happy!

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if there is any point in gathering enough fur to earn an arctic bear other than the ten snowflakes as a reward for the goal? I am not interested in another animal cluttering up my board. I already have my polar bear in storage

Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    Does anyone know if there is any point in gathering enough fur to earn an arctic bear other than the ten snowflakes as a reward for the goal? I am not interested in another animal cluttering up my board. I already have my polar bear in storage
    I'm wondering this same thing - especially because my energy is needed elsewhere!

New Resident
    15 golden eggs to upgrade to a level 2 building? That seems like a lot!
    I've been playing for almost a year and only have 9.

My frozen dahlia gave me a blue petal �� And the cozy campfire also nothing usefull.... Does anyone know if the willows still drop snowflakes after finishing all 3 goals of chapter 2? In The last events often the "special drops" stopped in between chapters.....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepastry View Post
    What are the sources of living wood, does anyone know? Thanks
    You can craft them in the potion shop

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by biartiemgi View Post
    My frozen dahlia gave me a blue petal �� And the cozy campfire also nothing usefull.... Does anyone know if the willows still drop snowflakes after finishing all 3 goals of chapter 2? In The last events often the "special drops" stopped in between chapters.....
    Good question,I would like to know too!

Page 10 of 89 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast