Page 9 of 89 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/12 - Ice Queen Event! | * all goal details in post 1! *

Rhino Keeper
    It's interesting that in previous storybook events, my new day would start 24 hours when I first logged in, but in last 3/4 events, it coincides with CS day. This means that I get really little time to finish the first day event. Usually the first chapter is easy unless you have to collect from buildings that have longer collection timer. Just an observation...
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

15 golden eggs? That's ridiculous. We're only at level 2, what are they gonna require for the rest of the upgrades?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Haha yeah be careful with this fairy ... She'll give you frostbite
    Wow, that's hilarious too. Your sense of humour is great!
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by MIssFryd View Post
    Appreciate the quick response on the Icy willow problem. Works fine for me now.

But - when I updated the Castle all my Wood (99) in Inventory were cleaned out and one of the Cosy campfires in my queendom disappeared. Don't know if it was the one I paid gems for or the other. I would rather not start gathering 99 Woods again so can you please look into it, thank you.

I've submitted this post for checking for you...
    Can you please check your inventory again and your board. Unless you had a sync error, your campfire is either pre-purchase or hiding on your board. thanks. SW
    Thank you so much for the help SW I've now tried all I know how to try myself. Force closed, then deleted game, cleared caches and reloaded the game. Looks like the was the Campfire bought for coins I lost. Only have the option to pay for a last one so there should be 3 fires on my Board but only see two. My Wood is still gone. Only have the few I've gathered after the 99 disappeared.
    Last edited by MIssFryd; 01-12-17 at 08:29 PM. Reason: type error

Fashion Designer
    Appreciate the quick response on the Icy willow problem. Works fine for me now.

But - when I updated the Castle all my Wood (99) in Inventory were cleaned out and one of the Cosy campfires in my queendom disappeared. Don't know if it was the one I paid gems for or the other. I would rather not start gathering 99 Woods again so can you please look into it, thank you.

I've submitted this post for checking for you...
    Can you please check your inventory again and your board. Unless you had a sync error, your campfire is either pre-purchase or hiding on your board. thanks. SW
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Chapter 2 - Goal 3

Upgrade Icy Castle to Level 2

Requires 50 Jewels, 99 wood, 15 golden eggs, 99 snowflakes.
    Thank you so much for the help SW I've now tried all I know how to try myself. Force closed, then deleted game, cleared caches and reloaded the game. Looks like the was the Campfire bought for coins I lost. Only have the option to pay for a last one so there should be 3 fires on my Board but only see two. My Wood is still gone. Only have the few I've gathered after the 99 disappeared.
    It appears that upgrading your castle requires 99 wood, which would explain why it is gone. Could your campfire be hiding behind your castle? Perhaps you could move your castle or pop it into storage briefly to see if your campfire is behind it.

Just a suggestion for S8: maybe introduce a new character who's NOT Caucasian? Be nice to have some diversity in my kingdom.

Executive Chef
    First post needs to be updated for 5 farmhouses. Not 1. I decided to go ahead and start because I could whip through the first ones and am now having to wait :-/

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    It appears that upgrading your castle requires 99 wood, which would explain why it is gone. Could your campfire be hiding behind your castle? Perhaps you could move your castle or pop it into storage briefly to see if your campfire is behind it.
    Oooops, my bad. I was looking at materials required for building the Castle. I didn't have anywhere to remind me and I couldn't recollect it said 99. Really appreciate you clearing this up, ashley. My only defense is that it's 5am here and still haven't slept a wink.

But the Campfire is still gone. Can't find it hiding behind anything and I don't have the option to buy more of those you get for coins. I should've had the ooportuity to have 2 of each if I want to.

Sorry for having half the brain function tonight, SW. Seems like the only problem I have after upgrading is the missing Campfire. It's not hiding as far as I can see. I know it was placed next to the castle, but just to be sure I've tried to look behind items all around the Board where it can hide. Maybe it'll show up later? The game might be in the 5am mode, like I am.

Fashion Designer
    Oooops, my bad. I was looking at materials required for building the Castle. I didn't have anywhere to remind me and I couldn't recollect it said 99. Really appreciate you clearing this up, ashley. My only defense is that it's 5am here and still haven't slept a wink.

But the Campfire is still gone. Can't find it hiding behind anything and I don't have the option to buy more of those you get for coins. I should've had the ooportuity to have 2 of each if I want to.

Sorry for having half the brain function tonight, SW. Seems like the only problem I have after upgrading is the missing Campfire. It's not hiding as far as I can see. I know it was placed next to the castle, but just to be sure I've tried to look behind items all around the Board where it can hide. Maybe it'll show up later? The game might be in the 5am mode, like I am.
    No worries, only one campfire for coins, two frozen dahlias. Get some rest!
    Last edited by ashley224; 01-12-17 at 09:25 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I've read through here but don't think I saw mention that the ice castle already has a timer on it, as soon as you level it up a level. No idea what it will drop... Perhaps upgrade parts? Perhaps we should try to collect from it before upgrading during day 2?

Page 9 of 89 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast