Page 70 of 89 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/12 - Ice Queen Event! | * all goal details in post 1! *

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekohoshi View Post
    Yeah it's unfair but more to the players that don't know about the forums. Only way I found it was because I didn't know how to find an item and accidentally found this place. The players who don't use the forms would be struggling to the end to get every little thing they need to find out there was a place that had tips and amounts of what they needed to do. And to finally learn that they were suppose to horde items as much as they could.
    I was regularly consulting the forum, I often do, but was focusing on competing the time limited goals before time runs out. I honestly don't think Id be able to complete at all without the tips from here. I agree it's even more unfair to players that don't visit here.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cuted1011 View Post
    I was wondering if someone knows if how many Frozen Dahlias you could buy with coins only? When I purchased mine I put two out and I see that when I go back in the store they are now for sale for gems. I am trying to figure out if my 2nd used gems. Unfortunately I just bought gems and do t remember how many I had.
    You should be safe regarding your gems. First 2 frozen dahlia's are 100 coins each. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by sasnu View Post
    I'm experiencing the same thing! Driving me nuts. I'm now going to run out of time to get the embers because I can't move forward. I even sent my last request to my other account and responded to it. Not registering even after turning the ipad on and off multiple times. Ack!
    You can still collect embers (and all other materials) while waiting for the neighbor requests. The request glitch is ridiculous though. Seems like a lot of players are getting stuck at 19.

S8, what is the deal?! You require these requests during the last days of every storybook, and it glitches for every storybook. There is no reason it shouldn't work smoothly by now. If it can't be fixed then stop requiring them. Enough already!

Quote Originally Posted by bmg412 View Post
    Haven't upgraded to level 10, however the icicles are no longer dropping from the rock up toppings, What's with that!!
    Based on my experience and previous comments, the icicle drop rates have been reduced drastically. Yet another roadblock. If I were a skeptical person, I'd say it's designed to cause panic and the use of gems.
    Fortunately, only 14 are absolutely necessary to complete the goals. (12 for the beams and 2 for the snowman in the snowy workshop.)
    Unfortunaly, it is preventing players from stocking up in order to actually use the workshop for other crafts.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 01-21-17 at 11:31 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by redlorry View Post
    I was regularly consulting the forum, I often do, but was focusing on competing the time limited goals before time runs out. I honestly don't think Id be able to complete at all without the tips from here. I agree it's even more unfair to players that don't visit here.
    Like if they changed the collection time from 8 hours to let's say 2 hours then I wouldn't be so upset by not having the materials to craft. That way people can still have the option to craft items if they want to. Or just ignore it and it not be so heavy if they ever want to craft these lovely items.

Quick question, how many gems is it to open a chapter early? Thanks! I couldn't seem to find the answer anywhere, maybe I just missed it.

Rhino Keeper
    Well,I finished it, did I enjoy it ....NO!

The main problem for me was the neighbour requests,even after rebooting the [ blank] had answered your request...no names showing as to which neighbour.Then being stuck on 19 for 8 hours although the manual count after 1 hour was the required 20.

It may have gone smoothly for some & Im glad it did,for myself the bugs in game made it unpleasant.
    Just some feedback from a long time player who used to love this game.

(Just to add I kept within the 20 + stormie for the requests & yes # 20 did send theirs in plenty of time,but never showed up)
    Last edited by dragoniakingdom; 01-21-17 at 12:05 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    It doesn't look like I'll be able to finish without 550 gems. And I started off with all the extras I needed (I didn't have to craft things like hearty feasts or find truffles or golden eggs). The embers are all that tripped me up. I'll keep trying but with only 20 hours left there's just no way to finish. I don't see how anyone finished without gems. Did anyone finish without using a single gem the way I played?
    No gems used by me.

Did not really babysit the game. Not sure why I did not have a problem. I did not ' finish' one day until just before the next one started but it all was fairly easy for me . Collected through day 7 and started 8 late ... As recommended by the forum :-)

Had quite a few drops of '4' embers . Did you get a lot of low drops ?

..... .?
    Last edited by scavaig; 01-21-17 at 02:59 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by keychaindragon View Post
    Quick question, how many gems is it to open a chapter early? Thanks! I couldn't seem to find the answer anywhere, maybe I just missed it.
    Depends on the day. Starts at 10 gems and increases by 10 gems each day.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by keychaindragon View Post
    Chapter 2, costs 20 gems
    Chapter 3, costs 30 gems
    Etc
    Chapter 10, costs 100 gems
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    In Neva's Workshop, it still says that icicles can be obtained from rock outcroppings. Is this true. Will rocks continue to provide icicles? I haven't gotten any from rocks since I updated the castle to level 10. If we can only get the crafting items from Neva then the item descriptions need to reflect that. Thanks.