Page 21 of 89 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/12 - Ice Queen Event! | * all goal details in post 1! *

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jav0709 View Post
    Has any one else experienced polar bear extinction today?
    Only 1 today, so definitely endangered species (and no other monsters)

Finally got a bear. Plenty of other fangbeat today bears must have hibernating today

Executive Chef
    Chapter 9:

I see the construction of my castle has caused quite the stir in your kingdom and others. How can we blame them? It *is* pretty magnificent. Maybe you could introduce me to the neighboring kingdoms? Not to worry, we'll get back to work as soon as we get back!

Goal 1 - Visit neighboring kingdoms 0/50
    (A proper introduction is in order!)

Goal 2 - Ask for Builders Permits 0/20
    (Time for the paperwork!)
    Ask for these from your neighbors.

Goal 3 - This autocompleted for me, but it was probably to collect icicles. Icicles now drop from the rock outcroppings along with the icy snowballs.

Goal 4 - Again, this autocompleted. I'm sure it was to make an ice beam. I made 2 ahead of time which you can do as well to fly through this step. Ice beams are crafted in the workshop. You'll need 1 snow block, 3 fire embers, 2 icicles. Takes 1 hr.

Goal 5 - Upgrade the ice castle to level 9.

Requires 5 ember essence, 30 icy petals, 3 ice beams.

You can collect the icicles and craft the ice beams while waiting for the neighbor requests to come back. And don't forget to use the eleven boosts to cut crafting time in half.

Rhino Keeper
    Storm 8: the 15 golden egg requirement is NOT DOABLE for lower level players! I just have several friends who are below level 30 and during the entire time of playing this game they have accumulated only several golden eggs. Today they have purchased a crazy number of chickens and have religiously collected from chickens, hatcheries, some have fireworks griffins and got NO GOLDEN EGGS! I am personally maxed on golden eggs and have nothing to complain about, but I think this is very unfair to lower level players to have a requirement like this one! SPRITWIND, if possible, could you please ask S8 staff if they could change the requirement for lower level players, so that more people could enjoy and finish this event? Thanks!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-13-17 at 05:29 PM. Reason: feedback shared with S8. :) SW

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepastry View Post
    Storm 8: the 15 golden egg requirement is NOT DOABLE for lower level players! I just have several friends who are below level 30 and during the entire time of playing this game they have accumulated only several golden eggs. Today they have purchased a crazy number of chickens and have religiously collected from chickens, hatcheries, some have fireworks griffins and got NO GOLDEN EGGS! I am personally maxed on golden eggs and have nothing to complain about, but I think this is very unfair to lower level players to have a requirement like this one! SPRITWIND, if possible, could you please ask S8 staff if they could change the requirement for lower level players, so that more people could enjoy and finish this event? Thanks!
    Less golden eggs for all s8 players, please. Today I spent all my energy in chickens and the k I got was 1 gold egg, 500 energy = 1 gold egg, please s8 so please i do not pass level 2 ,,,

Farm Supplier
    Golden eggs and a very rare item to find, so it's unfair for such an item to pass level. Who has them can do the event. Who does not have them, it's not worth starting the event. This is unfair because it is a rare item

New Resident
    Every challenge I have ATM requires 10-40 Living woods, without the Living Tree, it takes nearly a week to get enough for one challenge never mind 4... chopping trees no longer seems to yield any... I've been crafting them as often as I can... and collecting from my wood mill (forget exact name) as often as I can... where else can I get them...? HELP 😩 please... thanks J

Executive Chef
    Chapter 10:

Wow, the people who speak of this kingdom weren't kidding when they said it had a kind ruler. You've welcomed me to your home and built me a beautiful place to call my own. What's this...? More gifts? You shouldn't have!

Goal 1 - Give hearty feasts 0/2
    (This was delicious!) Give
    The ones in inventory count so you can craft them ahead of time.

Goal 2 - Give truffles 0/10
    (Yum!) Give
    The ones in inventory count.

Goal 3 - Gather icy petals 0/5
    (Awww, you remembered!) Gather

Goal 4 - Upgrade the ice castle to level 10.
    (Home sweet home!) Build

Requires 2 snow blocks, 30 icy petals, 5 ember essence, 3 ice beams.

After the upgrade, you'll get a congratulations message and Neva is in your inventory.
    Last edited by kattkrazie; 01-13-17 at 06:36 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by malosagu View Post
    Every challenge I have ATM requires 10-40 Living woods, without the Living Tree, it takes nearly a week to get enough for one challenge never mind 4... chopping trees no longer seems to yield any... I've been crafting them as often as I can... and collecting from my wood mill (forget exact name) as often as I can... where else can I get them...? HELP  please... thanks J
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Attachment 35367

Can be gifted as well. If you can't see the photo, go to the hub, under inventory guide, living wood.
    Already answered in post 25.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Fashion Designer
    Thanks Kat for forging ahead!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...