Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39798586878889

Thread: Castle Story: 1/12 - Ice Queen Event! | * all goal details in post 1! *

Farm Supplier
    I too am stuck on the part II event as I need 2 icicles, and im not spending 100 gems just to complete this task. Can you just remove the task from my game if Icicles are not going to be made available other than using gems. I have 2 Snowomen and this seems a mistake from S8 to expect people to over stock on Icicles before the main event finished.

Fashion Designer
    I maxed out on all parts before event ended except icicles, I had 14 but inventory shows 0

Crafted both snowman and snowwoman but that stupid create snowman goal still there

Frustrating

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know if anything important happens after you make the snowman? I'd rather spend the snowflakes to make a snow wall than waste them on a snowman that I'll just put into storage.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Does anyone know if anything important happens after you make the snowman? I'd rather spend the snowflakes to make a snow wall than waste them on a snowman that I'll just put into storage.
    Nothing happens, no new quests or anything. I think you get some snowballs as a reward or something but I don't remember.
    Last edited by TerraRanomi; 01-27-17 at 08:00 AM. Reason: It was a tower;)

Farm Supplier
    I finished this event on the first day you could finish it, I have been since chopping the trees and and the rocks and haven't seen any snowflakes or icicles to utilize this new building we got??? It has been a lot of days without anything. I did finish Neva too, she is the only way I am getting snow related stuff. It will take forever to build anything. I thought the trees and rocks were still supposed to drop these items?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by seascape9 View Post
    I finished this event on the first day you could finish it, I have been since chopping the trees and and the rocks and haven't seen any snowflakes or icicles to utilize this new building we got??? It has been a lot of days without anything. I did finish Neva too, she is the only way I am getting snow related stuff. It will take forever to build anything. I thought the trees and rocks were still supposed to drop these items?
    No, only Neva drops the items needed in the snowy workshop after you've upgraded the ice castle to level 10. More info on page 1 of this thread.

trees and rocks do not drop anything after you've upgraded. S8 posted (quote on page 1) that the text will be updated once event over.

Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39798586878889