Page 26 of 89 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/12 - Ice Queen Event! | * all goal details in post 1! *

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    Hey, what's with the feather above hens? Any idea
    The drops from that source are needed for the current trade.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

New Resident
    wow, over 100 tries and i finally got 1 golden egg- only 8 (or 9?) more to go :,)

should i just keep getting chickens? i have 30 full grown

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Heads up! I have two golden mines, would buy another, but they have started dropping gems or silver instead of gold? Another. Switch!
    The GoldenMines have always dropped Jewels, Silver and other worthwhile LimitedDrops.. besides the Gold Egg, Gold Nugget or Gold Apple.. each day! As Ashley said.. you must be maxed out on these items that's why you don't receive them anymore as they ARE a guaranteed drop.

Personally I'm very pleased with them! Since having them in my kingdom I can reach max in these items, doing GoldTrades in the DailyExchange everynight, thus earning/making my own 5Gems per day. This was impossible before by only collecting the random rare drops.

Adding.. many players have suggested S8 to offer a daily Gem dropping building to collect from.. the GoldenMines are such, as you can do your own GemTrade.

For those who have not followed the GoldenMine sale offers.. the price offered at the moment is excellent.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by THEprincepippa View Post
    wow, over 100 tries and i finally got 1 golden egg- only 8 (or 9?) more to go :,)
    should i just keep getting chickens? i have 30 full grown
    Many chickens and the 2Hatcheries are the best places as you can collect more times per day. In past posts the other places to find them have been mentioned too.

What you're doing is an almost impossible task as the GoldenEggs are known rare drops. You should be admired for your constant willing determination and I wish you heaps of luck to get through.. dont give up! Your effort and energy consume won't be lost, because in the meantime you are also stocking up for whatever future use. If I could I would willingly send you a few, but unfortunately this is not possible.
    Wishing you many Golden Eggs
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Have you tried tickling your hens?
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    The GoldenMines have always dropped Jewels, Silver and other worthwhile LimitedDrops.. besides the Gold Egg, Gold Nugget or Gold Apple.. each day! As Ashley said.. you must be maxed out on these items that's why you don't receive them anymore as they ARE a guaranteed drop.

Personally I'm very pleased with them! Since having them in my kingdom I can reach max in these items, doing GoldTrades in the DailyExchange everynight, thus earning/making my own 5Gems per day. This was impossible before by only collecting the random rare drops.

Adding.. many players have suggested S8 to offer a daily Gem dropping building to collect from.. the GoldenMines are such, as you can do your own GemTrade.

For those who have not followed the GoldenMine sale offers.. the price offered at the moment is excellent.
    So my golden mine will also drop gems? I just had one collection from it so far.

Where do snowballs come from?
    PS I object to yet another demeaning female gender stereotype in Castle. Is this really the look you want young girls to emulate? Even new Disney movies do much better at strong female characters for girls. I doubt if I'll let this character in my Castle - too depressing.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    So my golden mine will also drop gems? I just had one collection from it so far.
    The golden mine does not drop gems. It does help you accumulate lots of golden apples, golden eggs and golden nuggets. Once you have lots of each in inventory, start occasionally doing the golden trade in the royal exchange to earn gems. I find it best to do this trade overnight so that your royal exchange is available for other trades during the day. Never trade or use all your golden stuff! Never trade or use all or most of anything! Always keep lots of everything in inventory for timed events like this one.
    Last edited by ashley224; 01-14-17 at 11:31 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Equinox14 View Post
    Where do snowballs come from?
    Snowballs come from chopping rock outcroppings.

Fashion Designer
    Feather is an indication that Nadia needs something from hens for a trade. You can turn this off in the settings.