Page 82 of 89 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 820 of 886

Thread: Castle Story: 1/12 - Ice Queen Event! | * all goal details in post 1! *

  1. #811
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,061
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Info from THE HUB:

    "All your requests go out.
    When 20 have been answered, the leftovers go out the next day (after S8's reset)
    Unless you send out more requests to all nbrs & then that new request overrides the previous ones.
    The requests continue to carry over each day until they've all been answered or you replace them with new ones.
    This is why you sometimes see a request several days old."

    I got requests from the last challenge for days after it had ended.

  2. #812
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    110
    So... I did bite the lemon and wasted those 4 Gems (and yes it is still wasted, even if it let's me finish the quest, because it was unnecessary).

    The quest went on then and once it went on 'lo and behold, I do not only have 19 or 20 permits in my inventory, but after I paid the gems I have wooping 37!!!! permits.

    Not happy.

  3. #813
    Nightclub Owner meme1098's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    7,673
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarice View Post
    So... I did bite the lemon and wasted those 4 Gems (and yes it is still wasted, even if it let's me finish the quest, because it was unnecessary).

    The quest went on then and once it went on 'lo and behold, I do not only have 19 or 20 permits in my inventory, but after I paid the gems I have wooping 37!!!! permits.

    Not happy.
    You should post this in the Bugs thread! That's just a huge slap in the face & I'd be extremely upset too.

    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ighbor-request!

    And send a ticket to S8 & maybe your gems will be returned.

    https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

  4. #814
    Not sure if I am even going to finish this one as I am stuck on waiting for my neighbor requests to go through. So few of my neighbors actually respond

  5. #815
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    252
    Quote Originally Posted by parasurge View Post
    Not sure if I am even going to finish this one as I am stuck on waiting for my neighbor requests to go through. So few of my neighbors actually respond
    You should add some of the people in this thread if you are looking for more active neighbours: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...y-January-2017
    And you can add me too if you want, my username is my ID.


    Not sure if the 'stuck on 19' problem has been fixed or if it's just random. But sending out requests to all my 88 neighbours (except for Stormie) got me all the building permits within 2 hours. If anyone's still stuck and hasn't sent out invites to all neighbours, maybe it's worth to give it a try.

  6. #816
    Executive Chef KadeeDid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,222
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    It's best not to ask too many as it takes only more time for the wobbly system to sort out, deliver, and send you back.
    Ask who you know are playing!!!
    Double the amount of needs (40) ..you'll be safe and served quicker.
    The less you ask.. the quicker you should be served!

    Whatever you ask in a second batch.. remember will over-ride the first batch. So wait till the majority part comes in.. then if needed.. send out a minimum second batch to top off what's missing.
    Thank you! I was doing great but now stuck on the requests!!

  7. #817
    Executive Chef KadeeDid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,222
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Info from THE HUB:

    "All your requests go out.
    When 20 have been answered, the leftovers go out the next day (after S8's reset)
    Unless you send out more requests to all nbrs & then that new request overrides the previous ones.
    The requests continue to carry over each day until they've all been answered or you replace them with new ones.
    This is why you sometimes see a request several days old."
    Thank you! I knew that was the usual procedure but sometimes during goals, this gets changed to allow more.


    Don't think I will make it now!

  8. #818
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    54
    Sorry if this has been covered: I finished the castle, built the snowy workshop and I've collected from Neva four times. I'm not getting what I need to build the snowman, and the rocks are no longer giving snowballs since castle completion. Is this a glitch? It clearly states that they come from rocks, but I'm not getting any.

  9. #819
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,592
    Quote Originally Posted by gfp60 View Post
    Sorry if this has been covered: I finished the castle, built the snowy workshop and I've collected from Neva four times. I'm not getting what I need to build the snowman, and the rocks are no longer giving snowballs since castle completion. Is this a glitch? It clearly states that they come from rocks, but I'm not getting any.
    Sorry you got held up.. this rock problem was mentioned so many times in forum warning players to collect materials before the upgrade of the Castle to 10th.
    Neva is the only resource that drops for the time being.. we hope other resources will be offered later.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

  10. #820
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    54
    Oh, dang. Bummer. Thanks to the info.

Page 82 of 89 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •