Thread: Can't migrate from ios to android

Host(ess)

Can't migrate from ios to android

I have a storm8 account with a ton of other games like dragon story and bakery story and fantasy forest story, but for bakery story 2, even though it's an "online game" I can only ever play it on the ipad I set it up on... even though on my android phone I have access to the same dragon story account as on my ipad, Bakery Story 2 always starts over with level 1 on android, so I end up having to uninstall it because I'm fearing ruining the one associated with my devnil storm8 account (since all the other storm8 games on my android device are associated with that account).

I would really like access to all my storm8 games across all the devices logged into the same account, and bakery story 2 seems to be the lone holdout. What's going wrong here? Is this game hopelessly tied to apple game center and not to my storm8 account that all the other storm8 games are tied to?
    Last edited by devnil; 01-11-17 at 10:54 PM.

Grand Emperor
    Sorry to hear about your bakery. I believe it's affected because of Game Center. Please contact Support: support form for an Agent to assist you on transferring games for devices of different platforms.