Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Unicorn Leaderboard Event! - Jan 13, 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I would propose that those who can get so far ahead are 1) able to devote extensive time to playing, crafting and sending out deliveries at an almost breakneck pace; 2) utilizing the boost for the Chocolatier to craft continuously and therefore reaping a steady flow of points; 3) using boosts to craft and completely fulfill truck orders; 4) mining like crazy to find the mystery boxes and whatever points they might contain; and 5) using gems to speed things up even faster, particularly the collection of wool from the Alpaca (which, if they have 4, is going to be like 72 points each time, if I remember correctly), the Beehive, and possibly the Sheep as well, not to mention keeping the Cows and Chickens working overtime.

Too much effort, not enough time, and not enough gems for me to consider doing any of that. Thus, I have no ambitions to climb to #2 (even though I already received the Unicorn Habitat...it should really be offered WITH the Unicorn, not so far down in the Milestones).
    Thank you for the information. At least now I know.

Even though I was able to get in second position last time (I was sick in bed therefore had a lot of time on my hands) I won't be able to achieve it this time. I can't afford to use too many gems, though I did like the rainbow boosts for decoration, and I don't have many cowbells. I'd rather keep my cowbells for other items.

Thanks again.

Rhino Keeper
    How many people are you competing with? My group is really small and though everyone is a higher level than me, it's by a level or 2 only. I'll have at least a decent shot at it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmornings View Post
    How many people are you competing with? My group is really small and though everyone is a higher level than me, it's by a level or 2 only. I'll have at least a decent shot at it.
    20 players in my group and the level difference is between 10-15, last time it was only 1-2 but it doesn't matter, I'm not aiming to win the pets, just getting coins, upgrading tools and expansion files. So far my top players are over 4k in points
    Last edited by mearro; 01-15-17 at 04:19 AM.

I hate this event. The pop up bit at the bottom is soooo annoying and I have to wait for it to finish before I continue play. I have no desire to collect the prize as with horses already in storage I don't want more. After the last event they are becoming a joke. We couldn't sell from our barns, so even less space to work with and with one after another I really am getting tired of them. Come on TL give us a break or at least something more exciting to go for other than pets that we can't feed as we can't produce the food quick enough.

Quote Originally Posted by littlebomber2 View Post
    I hate this event. The pop up bit at the bottom is soooo annoying and I have to wait for it to finish before I continue play. I have no desire to collect the prize as with horses already in storage I don't want more. After the last event they are becoming a joke. We couldn't sell from our barns, so even less space to work with and with one after another I really am getting tired of them. Come on TL give us a break or at least something more exciting to go for other than pets that we can't feed as we can't produce the food quick enough.

I agree with u I've given up already n just doing my usual game the competition is getting out of hand n I'm not using my hard earned gems on another useless pet.
    Good luck to everyone who is trying to earn a GOLDEN TROPHY hope it was worth the stress n time !

I had a free weekend and played almost non stop, the player in first place right now has double the points I have, over 10,000! I have a little over 5,000 in fifth place. As I said, that's almost impossible! I also have 4 rainbow boosts!
    Last edited by pattypurr; 01-15-17 at 10:33 AM.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by pattypurr View Post
    I had a free weekend and played almost non stop, the player in first place right now has double the points I have, over 10,000! I have a little over 5,000 in fifth place. As I said, that's almost impossible! I also have 4 rainbow boosts!
    Exactly! It happens in my group too! This is the first time I have ever written in forum, because I m too frustrated to see such unfair game play. I m hoping TL would investigate any *****s in players over 10k pts at this moment! Is it even possible for normal playing or even with gems?? I checked the top player didn't buy any rainbow boost nor point boost!

After the last disappointing and unwelcomed leaderboard event I thought TL would listen to loyal players' complaints and stop this type of events... ☹️ I really miss the events that neighbours could help each other, that was one of the reasons I have been playing this game for years.

I'm glad I'm in an underachieving group, then - I've been playing a lot (stocking up for when I go back to work tomorrow) and I've only just hit 4650... but I have been on top of my group all afternoon. There's a few at level 80-odd, too, so...

I know this is one event I can't win, but darned if I'm not trying for the 19k foal!

I think there may be a glitch that we don't know about, just like the truffle last time. We don't stand a chance with that going on. TL should look into this and stop this before it's too late. This is also my first time in the forum and I've been a loyal player since 2012

I'm not really into unicorns, but would be quite content with some expansion permits. Now if the prize was the tabby cat, that would be a different matter. 😸

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast