Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Unicorn Leaderboard Event! - Jan 13, 2017

Executive Chef
    i ended 17th LOL
    actually i didn't play much : with 56 pets (and i don't count those in storage !) , i really don't need the unicorn or the rainbow pony LOL
    and i'm really not interested in the leaderboards
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Hi guys

As a first prize winner in this event, I am asking Storm8 to replace the pathetic 1st place statue with a decent IMPRESSIVE statue. You set a precedent and an expectation after issuing big statue awards for the initial leadership event (the BIG golden duck for 1st place).

I personally was competing only with one other player for 1st place. No one else in our group was even close, so I knew that I would get the majestic-sized unicorn (being either first or second place). However, having seen the 1st place duck statue on certain farms from last leadership event, I worked day and night ... and I mean WORKED HARD, to get that sized statue! I also bought gems and used plenty of them for boosts to achieve 1st place (I know, sad huh?). Life doesn't give us "normal" people trophies very often, so when we work hard for one, we deserve the one we have seen others get for a similar event.

C'mon Storm8, do the right thing! Please don't trot out the argument that you designed the trophy to save land space on our farm - after all, so few people actually get one of these statues, that they should be able to decide whether or not to place it in storage or to use four valuable squares to display it. This may be the only leadership statue I ever win .. I got such a sore neck from hours of game play and attempts to maximise my leadership points, I may not compete in a leadership event again - I never say never, but you guys know what I mean .

Anyway, that's my rant. Does any other person, who placed in this event, agree?

Fingers crossed that someone at Storm8, in a position to do something, actually reads this and has a conscience!

Host(ess)
    I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOUR SENTIMENTS Emuchicky555, I too worked tirelessly day & night with the hundreds of 💎💎💎💎 used for the event, just to get that Gold statue expecting it to be the same proposition as the duck tower...

It's just a graphic RESIZE, I'm sure the GRAPHIC TEAM fm S8 could easily resolve that for us as an option.

I'm a graphic designer myself in real life, that's easily resolve by just a simple mouse click, let's not waste that every effort that designer had came up for this final UNICORN STATUE.

S8, pls do consider our appeal... your team keep asking us for feedback, here's a REAL CASE you can consider to listen...

Quote Originally Posted by emuchicky555 View Post
    Hi guys

As a first prize winner in this event, I am asking Storm8 to replace the pathetic 1st place statue with a decent IMPRESSIVE statue. You set a precedent and an expectation after issuing big statue awards for the initial leadership event (the BIG golden duck for 1st place).

I personally was competing only with one other player for 1st place. No one else in our group was even close, so I knew that I would get the majestic-sized unicorn (being either first or second place). However, having seen the 1st place duck statue on certain farms from last leadership event, I worked day and night ... and I mean WORKED HARD, to get that sized statue! I also bought gems and used plenty of them for boosts to achieve 1st place (I know, sad huh?). Life doesn't give us "normal" people trophies very often, so when we work hard for one, we deserve the one we have seen others get for a similar event.

C'mon Storm8, do the right thing! Please don't trot out the argument that you designed the trophy to save land space on our farm - after all, so few people actually get one of these statues, that they should be able to decide whether or not to place it in storage or to use four valuable squares to display it. This may be the only leadership statue I ever win .. I got such a sore neck from hours of game play and attempts to maximise my leadership points, I may not compete in a leadership event again - I never say never, but you guys know what I mean .

Anyway, that's my rant. Does any other person, who placed in this event, agree?

Fingers crossed that someone at Storm8, in a position to do something, actually reads this and has a conscience!

New Resident
    I totally agree and find myself annoyed every time I see my gold unicorn. I have no desire to compete in another leadership event after feeling duped by the gold unicorn. I think TL made a poor decision here because people seemed to be shelling out a fair amount of gems for the event and it will be interesting to see if people continue with the next event after this disappointment. I know I won't be competing or at least won't be spending any gems on the event.

Quote Originally Posted by integra77 View Post
    I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOUR SENTIMENTS Emuchicky555, I too worked tirelessly day & night with the hundreds of 💎💎💎💎 used for the event, just to get that Gold statue expecting it to be the same proposition as the duck tower...

It's just a graphic RESIZE, I'm sure the GRAPHIC TEAM fm S8 could easily resolve that for us as an option.

I'm a graphic designer myself in real life, that's easily resolve by just a simple mouse click, let's not waste that every effort that designer had came up for this final UNICORN STATUE.

S8, pls do consider our appeal... your team keep asking us for feedback, here's a REAL CASE you can consider to listen...

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920