Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Unicorn Leaderboard Event! - Jan 13, 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by firenze_candy View Post
    Not sure why they make the game harder for higher-level players? ain't we supposed to be the loyal players and deserve a easier goal?
    I don't think easier is the right word. It's just different numbers. I just got 4,000 this morning. That is my rainbow fencing. That number for so many players here was a day of effort, for me it was 5 days constantly sending orders, collecting from animals, spinning the wheel every opportunity, and boosting in the mornings for 2 of them. The effort I'm putting in is equal but, seemingly less (believe it or not). The higher level players putting in as much effort are done (ok, maybe it took me a few days to take the advice of people who know more. After 3 events of good advice, I'll pay attention right away next time). I've also been told it will get harder when my level gets higher. There seems to be a squirmey really hard bit when I reach lvl 40ish, for that part I'm hoping the event isn't giving away something I really want.
    Lets be neighbors! 
    ID: darkmornings
    Farm and Island: Aerie

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyPally215 View Post
    Just received the set of rainbow fences (x10). Only got corners, crosses and T's - pretty useless in my opinion 😥
    We can all have one of these

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0094.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	178.8 KB 
ID:	35481

It's like the olympics for our ponies! Ok, I don't know what to do with mine either but, I did get one straight fence that I threw in there to brag about.
    Lets be neighbors! 

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    @ nanniehelga - Please check your mailbox. I've sent you a pm earlier letting you know that your post has been moved and replied to in the Farmers' Market thread. Your duplicate posts have been removed.
    Sorry I didn't notice that I had mail thanks for clearing it up 💗

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmornings View Post
    Ok, I don't know what to do with mine either but, I did get one straight fence that I threw in there to brag about.
    If you have enough fence segments, maybe you can make a maze for your pets to wander through and get lost in.

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    If you have enough fence segments, maybe you can make a maze for your pets to wander through and get lost in.
    I like the way you think!

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure what's going on, but the people in my group keep changing (not adding-changing). And of course, the new ones have more points then me! In addition to that, the only chocolate items I can sell are the bars. They sale as fast as I put them in my shop. Can't get rid of anything else.......train, plane, nor truck ask for any chocolate products--they just ask for my coco beans. So once again my barn is full of items that can't/won't sell. So now I can't harvest any chocolate items, bacon, wool, ......And the waterfall can't be harvested when your barn is full.

Executive Chef
    One of the major problems with this event is that within the first couple of days of ball busting work, it becomes clear that that there's no way you're going to make the top spots so why try any more. Mentally depressing out of the gate. By the fourth day I was in 17th place and that's with only taking a day or less to hit all the rewards. Once the requirement was 6,000 and I've been stuck for days I knew the event was over for me. Sigh.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    One of the major problems with this event is that within the first couple of days of ball busting work, it becomes clear that that there's no way you're going to make the top spots so why try any more. Mentally depressing out of the gate. By the fourth day I was in 17th place and that's with only taking a day or less to hit all the rewards. Once the requirement was 6,000 and I've been stuck for days I knew the event was over for me. Sigh.
    This is true, and after starting off initially in 1st, I dropped down to 16th. Somehow, though, I have made it back up to 6th, just by playing more or less normally: more deliveries than usual, completing truck orders (though these have been unusually easy lately--knock on wood), etc. And spinning the wheel, of course, and striving for the milestones rather than actively pursuing the higher ranks. It's a lot less stressful and since I have no aspirations to climbing back into first, I'm not feeling the pressure.

I admit, I do a lot of discarding of orders and only keep the ones I can craft relatively quickly (or overnight or while I'm at work), but that's my normal style of play anyway.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmornings View Post
    So, am I the only one who keeps getting new people? When we started this event, there were 6 of us. It went to 8 this morning and now we have 12. I haven't really seen that this has been an issue for anyone but my group. My second place farm was knocked down to forth this time. Clearly they are able to change things mid event for select things. Is there a place to see what changes S8 is making in advance?
    They are the players logging in for the first time after the event has started. This way, players are playing against active players.

Rhino Keeper
    When I started this event, I decided that win or lose, I would get my baby unicorn. Days passed and they added new players to my group. They didn't take away my lead but, they did the others. If they just logged on like S8 claims then, wow they climbed super fast. During this time I got my hopes up. I'm at the top with twice as many points as #2. I received my rainbow arch this morning. The �� goals are getting harder to achieve, orders are resetting with equally impossible orders so that I'm resetting 3or4 times before I can send (my barn is like Noah's ark at least 2 of almost everything) I read that they are switching competitors, that's discouraging. Do we know if that will be the norm? Somewhere along the line I've convinced myself that I needed mama unicorn too, and that I could get her if I tried really hard. I have a shot unless they do a bigger challenge swap.
    Lets be neighbors! 

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast