Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Unicorn Leaderboard Event! - Jan 13, 2017

It goes to show how much they listen to us. Unreal!

Host(ess)
    This again?! Booooooo! This event []
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-14-17 at 03:39 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate words

Not even trying for this event. I will not be expected to compete against people more than 20 levels above me who have any number more ways of obtaining trophies. This is ridiculous.

Farm Supplier
    At the last event many could not play because the Barn was full. Now we have to play 24/7 to have a chance at the main prize. In my group are 20 farmers, only 2 get the price, that is, 90% do not get it. That's not fair. I am annoyed at myself that I once again gave Gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    I think the fact that a big event started tonight and there was not a single comment on this forum at the start, and just 5 comments hours after it began, should say something. I will not be competing in this event. I will earn whatever I earn through my happy daily farming and that will be fine.
    Exactly, it's a pass from me too. I'm glad I can get more coins as I'm saving for few buildings. The top players in my group are already viciously competing against each other, I cannot imagine doing that for 12 days. These leadership events should last barely a weekend.

Farm Supplier
    I'll be giving this a big miss too. If Storm8 want to throw 5000 coins my way at the end of the event, that's fine and I shall be appropriately thankful. However, I refuse to bust my hump competing against fellow farmers for another non-productive (pet) mouth to feed on my farm. (I have 10 pets on my farm and approx another 20 in storage already.)

I'm saving up coins for the last couple of buildings/animals/crops that I can buy in coming levels. Hopefully I'll earn some expansion and upgrade parts along the way. If not, I'll just watch my coins balance grow and redecorate from time to time...
    ID is ArlettesFarm. Level 52. New neighbours always welcome - add me and I'll confirm as soon as I get back online.

I agree with all comments. FS used to be such a lovely relaxing fun game. I'm annoyed at continuously trying to participate in events that are too hard to obtain prize, especially working 10 hr days Monday to Friday.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-14-17 at 06:42 AM. Reason: Removed 3rd party app comments

Rhino Keeper
    I do not have the words to express my enthusiasm for this event. Let's just say you've done it again S8. (Yes, that's sarcasm.)

Rhino Keeper
    I really would like the unicorn but, I refuse to spend gems knowing I still may not get the prize. I'm going to give it a try but I'm not spending gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Even if I wanted to do the leader board I can't. The version of farm story I'm forced to play does not have the truck in it. At least I won't be spending time trying to get rewards that may or not be able to collect.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast