Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Unicorn Leaderboard Event! - Jan 13, 2017

New Resident
    Wow 88,000, 56,000, your group was throwing some serious diamonds at this.

Yay

Host(ess)
    I was TOTALLY disappointed too, I wasn't expecting such a small 1x1 square gold unicorn statue for all the endless hard workssssssss put into it for the last many days!!! I WAS HOPING IT WOULD BE THE SAME SIZE as the previous DUCK TOWER... I even had set aside the 4x4 space for the incoming unicorn statue already... but it turned out to be of 75% reduced in size?

To Team S8,
    that's a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT indeed...
    you've TOTALLY WASTED all your team's designers effort in creating that nice STATUE UNICORN graphic... and It totally didn't justify all the sleepless nights and dedication given BY MANY PLAYERS HERE for this event 😤

Please review for your next event or at least state these details clearly when the events starts, so at least we know whether if it's worth to fight for them over the course of event's many daySSss...

Quote Originally Posted by chiman74 View Post
    The final prize is very disappointing. The gold unicorn is tiny!! One square and scaled very small. My duck towers over it and it looks pretty lame compared to the duck. That was a fair amount of work for such a lame gold unicorn. I realize I got the regular unicorn animal which is cool but I wanted to collect larger prize staues. I thought it was going to be scaled to the size of the duck and thought it was going to be sweet. Oh how wrong I was. Beware of the next leaderboard event.
    Last edited by integra77; 01-24-17 at 08:27 PM.

Farm Supplier
    By not being able to play the final 3 hours due to my bowling league night, I missed out on the unicorn by 3 points!!!!! Oh well the expansion papers will be more useful than another mouth to feed, lol.

Host(ess)
    So i ranked 2nd place on my list but cannot find the unicorn and the statue at all? Found the cellar and also the habitat but nothing there...

Edit: Oops, restarted my game and they are there now!
    Last edited by firenze_candy; 01-24-17 at 09:40 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I like the statue, I planned only to display the bigger one for a little bit and bank it, this one sits on the sidewalk and can stay since it isn't taking to much space.
    Last edited by darkmornings; 01-25-17 at 12:40 AM.
    Lets be neighbors! 
    ID: darkmornings
    Farm and Island: Aerie

What unicorn? The last leaderboard was for an art nouveau pony.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chiman74 View Post
    Wow 88,000, 56,000, your group was throwing some serious diamonds at this.
    I know! I saw people saying they had 16000 plus points and im like how?!

I ended with just under 5000. 2nd place was 600 points below me and 3rd was less than 80 below them. Their points didnt move after the evening before this ended.

I visited one and they hadnt collected so they could have won the pet. I guess they have lives. Unlike me when I see anything with rainbows!!!

But yeah ive used hundreds of earned gems on Dragon. Couldn't see myself buying any for anymore events on here.

Over 60,000........wowzah!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowsandRandoms View Post
    What unicorn? The last leaderboard was for an art nouveau pony.
    I think that was the prize for the leaderboard on Fantasy Forest.

Executive Chef
    NOW I see how so many players reached the end prize. And why I only had about 6000 points. Using one 7 gem boost during the last 30 mins.

This event started on the 13th and I didnt notice it until the 19th. Im lucky to have ended up in a casual group. Because the first time we had one of these I was behind over 600 points the first day.

Just like dragon where I won many times, I worry that they'll put me in a high gems to burn group and I wont be able to compete.

I was number 1-3 on there. Now im about 1500 points behind. I was going to use gems but decided to let it go.

I dont need to win all the time! I also dont care about the size of the trophy. I just want the animals!