Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Videos not working

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Anikamarie23 View Post
    No worries. Thank you very much for your help Rynetory2!!��
    You're most welcome! FYI the team is currently looking into videos loading issues so we'll have more news when they're ready to share.

Executive Chef
    Its all the ads that end with, thanks for watching great content.

Grand Emperor
    Are you guys able to watch other ads or are you just stuck at this same ad keep coming back?

I am having this same issue as well, you watch the video, then the ad says thanks for watching or something like that, then it goes back to the game and the processing just spins, I let it go once and reloaded the game after about 5 minutes of it just spinning and processing. It will take me about 20 minutes of this just to earn one gem. I have not watched the videos in a while now because of this. And when I do earn a gem it is not for the Refrigerator ad or the other ad, and for the life of me I can not remember the name, but it has a pic of "Joe Dirt" on it. Those two do not work at all. The ads for games do, so this means you have to restart the game a lot in hopes you get a game advertisement and not the refrigerator or the other advertisement, which means I spend about 20 minutes to earn one gem. Needless to say I rarely click on it anymore. Not watching and reading the ads if I don't earn anything.

Update, the Reviewed.com is one of them 15 second video
    Can't get the other one, but I believe it is a 20 second video that is how I can tell which one is coming up.
    Last edited by chocodelites; 05-15-17 at 07:24 AM.

Grand Emperor
    It'll be very helpful if you could provide the name of the other video when it appears again. Cheers.

I sure will, I tried about 20 times but it will not show up now, isn't that how life goes LOL

Update: I just tried like 50 times for that to come up and no go, so I finally googled it in the play store, is is Crackle

I did earn 2 gems finally as games popped up instead of the review.com ads.
    It's a shame cause the reviewed.com is what I like, I like knowing new things and whats out there, but not to earn a gem after reading it kinda disappointing
    Last edited by chocodelites; 05-15-17 at 08:06 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Oh my goodness, you have tried so many times. Many thanks for making the efforts! I really appreciate that. Submitted your updates.

You are very welcome, I didn't mind at all trying to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Thanks for reporting this. I've passed in your issue as well.
    Just for the record, I'm still experiencing this issue as well. It is with the refrigerator ad, the Crackle ad, and several others whose names I can't recall right now. Someone else mentioned a 20 second ad that wasn't working, and I believe that is for Crackle.

There seems to be a particular variety of advertisement that, instead of simply playing a video, loads an article or website. After you have viewed the ad for the required amount of time, you click a "finish" button and then "X" out of it. At that point, these kinds of ads just say "processing" forever.

This issue is also present in Bakery Story.

Thanks for continuing to look into it! Just wanted to detail the issue a bit more

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast