Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Videos not working

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Anikamarie23 View Post
    Is anyone having any issues with watching videos for the free gems offer? I watch the videos/advertisement and don't get the free gem. It just says "processing" after the video finishes and won't load. I've already uninstalled and reinstalled my game.
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Me too! On other accounts--both fourspoons & sixspoons, in bakery & RS, and not confined to any 1 ad. I'm android.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    Unfortunately my videos are not for gems but the videos for cutting cooking time by 2 hours is doing that as well
    Video streaming can be resource intensive. Can you guys check that you have good connection for downstreaming? Try loading your video at different times of the day or use a cellular connection if your wifi connection is congested.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamsicles View Post
    I'm having trouble redeeming free gems after watching videos. I'm new to this game and I love it! The free gem offer is great, however, after watching the video the screen jams up and I get the " oh darn" screen. I'm frustrated and don't understand what I'm doing wrong!
    Welcome to the forum. Can you try loading another video? Do check that you have good connection.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Video streaming can be resource intensive. Can you guys check that you have good connection for downstreaming? Try loading your video at different times of the day or use a cellular connection if your wifi connection is congested.
    I've tried using just cellular connection and it still doesn't work. I notice that when it's an actual video that plays I get a gem, but when it's an advertisement about a fridge or crackle, that's when I don't get a gem. It just says processing. So far I've tried the free gems yesterday throughout the day and that fridge/crackle advertisement keeps showing. No actual videos have been coming on anymore. One video played yesterday, then after that it was just the advertisement(fridge/crackle) that kept coming out no matter how many times I tried.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Anikamarie23 View Post
    I've tried using just cellular connection and it still doesn't work. I notice that when it's an actual video that plays I get a gem, but when it's an advertisement about a fridge or crackle, that's when I don't get a gem. It just says processing. So far I've tried the free gems yesterday throughout the day and that fridge/crackle advertisement keeps showing. No actual videos have been coming on anymore. One video played yesterday, then after that it was just the advertisement(fridge/crackle) that kept coming out no matter how many times I tried.
    Ah this must be the same naughty ad giving you the issue. I've reported in earlier. Hope you'll get other ads soon but if not, I'm afraid we'll need to wait for the team to remove or fix this. Appreciate your updates.

Here's the bug thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...rator-Ad-Issue

I've moved your posts to the above thread.

Executive Chef
    Yes, the review.com ads just keep saying processing. All the other ads work.

Farm Supplier
    Any chance this might get fixed before the May sale ends?

Grand Emperor
    Sorry, Anikamarie23, there's no update on the fix date for this. We'll post as soon as we have more news to share.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry, Anikamarie23, there's no update on the fix date for this. We'll post as soon as we have more news to share.
    No worries. Thank you very much for your help Rynetory2!!😊

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast